100

Kim's p.o.v

I had left to buy drinks from the grocery store but as soon as I went in, all the lights shut off.

"What's going on?" I say while trying to turn on my phone flashlight.

"Come this way for a flashlight." One of the workers told me.

Nodding quickly, I followed the woman out back and into this storage room thingy.

She stood there for a few seconds, staring creepily at me and the next thing I know I'm on the floor.

"Wha-"

"KIM JUST SHUT UP! YOU'RE ALWAYS TALKING!" The person screamed

Now listen bitch, if you're on your period that don't got shit to do with me.

And who the fuck do you know me

"Njozma?" I ask. The person sounded alot like my ex bestie.

"Bingo bitch." She said squatting down to reach my level.

"What did I do to you?" I ask annoyed.

"You just don't know do you? Why do you want Ariana anyways. Either way, when I'm done with her you and I can be together."

Wait, when she's done with Ari?

If she hurts her I will kill her, chop off her head.

And not with a chainsaw, with a knife and I'll make it long and painful then I'll send her family the head.

"You're a lunatic." I spit, trying to stand up.

"We been knew that bitch." She said, stepping closer to me with each word.

"And since you're such a meanie I guess I'll have to use this." She says pressing a gun to my head.

I tensed up, feeling the cold metal on my bare skin but I didn't let her know I was scared.

I shouldn't be actually.

I've nearly died so many times it's not even funny anymore, it's like the universe wants to keep me here to torture me even more

"I can't wait to-"

Her body fell to the ground and I looked around, confused.

"Up here bitch!" Someonone yelled

"Madsss!" I say running towards my friend.

"Oh so I guess I'm invisible." Liz says crossing her arms.

"Alright hoes, the QUEEN has arrived, the rest of y'all can leave."  Shey says.

"Excuse you!" Tay says, stepping in front.

Where the fuck are they coming from

"Mars." lorena said, giving me a hug.

"Is there anyone else here."

"Yes." needygirltbh and why_everytime say walking in.

"Ok where are you guys coming from for rea-"

"AND SAVING THE BEST FOR LAST- ME!" sweetenerabby says flipping her hair dramatically.

"How are you guys here! The party doesn't start until six." I say, clearly confused.

"Well you see-"

"So we don't get a thanks for teaming up and saving your ass!" knewbetterb says, hands on her hips.