5

Kim's p.o.v

Kylie called me saying she was outside the bus and I let her in.

The others knew my friends were here but I didn't tell them why

"Ariana?" I asked as she walked out the door.

She ignored me and continued walking.

"Why are you mad."

She rolled her eyes.

"Because Kim, you're keeping something from me. Best friends tell each other everything." She pouted

"I know and that's why my friends are here so I can tell everyone together." I say.

She looked away before going outside to where everyone was.

We had practise at the arena in 3 hours for the show at 6 so I should have enough time.

I put on a crop top but put on a jacket over so they can't see the scars till I start talking then go out to meet them.

"Kim!" Aaron said, running towards me, engulfing my figure in a hug.

I look over his shoulders to see Ariana glaring at me.

Oh well

"Aunty Kim!" Stormi yelled as she ran towards me, nearly tripping over her own feet.

She's so tiny and cute

After I picked her up and kissed her I asked everyone to sit because I had something to say.

"This better be good." Ari said as she sat next to Frankie.

If this girl don't stop being such a grinch.

I made sure everyone who was going to be on tour was there before I started.

!TW: mentions of abuse!

"So, if you have noticed. I always wear covering clothes. Like since I was seventeen."

"Yeah I thought you were just weird." Kylie said, making Courtney nod in agreement.

Dummies.

"Well there's more to the story. Mike, my ex used to do this to me everytime I went to a party, came home late, dissagreed with him or did anything he didn't like."

I took off my jacket to reveal scars on both of my arms.

Gasps were heard all across the room and Ari came up to me and hugged me tightly.

Kylie looked mad and sad and Amy and Aaron had unreadable expressions.

The others were just staring in shock.

"There are a few on my thighs and back too, but they are all healing. Some have already healed." I say.

Nonna shakes her head and Ariana just continued to look at me.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been mad with you." She said, her voice starting to crack.

"After he did this, he said I would still be his after we broke up." I turned to show a fading 'm' that had carved into my back.

Flashback
__________

It was the day after my 18th birthday and I spent the day with Kylie and her family who was also mine.

I was going by Mike's house because he called me over.

"Hi babe." I say, going to give him a kiss but he pushed me down and glared at me.