25

Ariana's p.o.v

I woke up feeling happy

My girl's gonna be a singer! My girl is gonna be a singer like meeee.

I check out of the little parade in my head and look over at the alarm clock which read 8:24 am

I've got to be at the park for the lollapalooza festival at 3 to start getting ready so I have 7 hours to do whatever

"Goodmorning." My girlfriends said, shuffling her body so that she was no longer on me but next to me.

"Goodmorining beautiful." I say kissing her.

I don't know but I have the urge to just remind her of how gorgeous she is every day.

It's like fucking unreal how much I love her.

I look over at her only to see her fast asleep again.

"Babyy wake uppp." I say laughing.

"Why." She mumbled, opening her eyes slightly.

Because I said so.

"Because we have to get your phone today and Scooter wants to talk about the contract." I say sitting up.

She groaned and closed her eyes again.

Rolling my eyes I get off the bed and rummage through our suitcases to find something for us to wear.

Once I find two suitable outfits I decide to take a shower.

If my girlfriend wants to sleep all day then she can.

SIKE!

She better be up when I come out the bath.

I come out the bathroom, wrapping a towel around my small figure and to my surprise she was still asleep.

So, I kinda filled up this plastic cup with cold water and threw it on her.

tehe.

Don't ask where I got the cup from but

"ARIANA!" She yelled so loudly I'm sure it shook the room

It's giving we gonna get a noise complaint

She looked up at me scowling.

"What the fuck!" She yelled, pulling the wet sheet off her body.

I smile and start to put on my clothes.

Mission accomplished

She rolled her eyes and limped into the bathroom, shutting the door with a bang.

I wonder how she expects to get dressed with a sprained ankle.

"Pleasee can I wear heels." She begged, sitting on a chair while staring at the sandals I put out for her as if they were trash.

I don't see why she can't wear them

"No. You have to wear open shoes. Plus heels are the reason you ended up with that anyway." I say pointing to her foot.

She throws the shoes across the room and pouts, tears filling up her eyes.

She can't be serious.

She isn't about to cry.

OH MY GOD, SHE IS.

"I hate this fucking foot." She says, a tear slipping down her face.

"Babe it's only two weeks tops." I say going for the shoe across the room.