Mission : GaLe|Chapter 24

Levy Pov

My eyes widened as I sat up from my bed when I heard my phone's ringtone.

Let it go. Let it go. Can't-

Hey don't judge me I love that song... I picked up my phone to see who called me. My thoughts exactly, Lucy.

"Hello...?" I answered.

"Ah, Levy-chan! Remember 7 at that French restaurant, you know what!"

"Mhmm..."

Dang... I nearly forgot... It was already 5...

"Dress well, kay?"

"Yeah...I'm gonna get ready... Bye, Lucy-chan."

I ended the call and sighed. For the last three days, I still couldn't get it why she Mira-san gave Gajeel and me a creepy look...

I shrugged those thoughts of and went to bathroom to take a long relaxing bath. Still 2 more hours...

~Time skip~

It was 6.15 already... Better get ready fast. The restaurant was a good 20 minutes away.

I wore a strapless yellowish-orange dress that reached above my knees. I matched it with a pair of black heels. Not too high.

I took my handbag before looking at the clock in my room. 6.25.

I quickly rushed outiside my apartment and outside the building to hail a taxi.

Gajeel Pov

I waited impatiently outside the restaurant Natsu had told me. It was already 6.40. And I didn't see Natsu's 'friends' in sight.

"Oi, Natsu. When are your 'friends' coming huh??" I glared at the pinkish haired boy.

"Just wait... A few more minutes..."

I leaned against a the wall of the restaurant, closing my eyes. I heard footsteps coming towards us all of a sudden...

My eyes shot open. My jaw dropped when I saw...

Levy Pov

I saw Lucy waiting at the taxi stand. I grinned at her.

"Come on, Levy! They're waiting!!" Lucy said before grabbing my wrist and pulling me with her towards the restaurant.

They?!

I froze in shock when I saw Gajeel there... He looked... Gosh... I could die right there or blush a deep shade of red.

"Hey Luce! Levy!" Natsu's voice brought me back to reality.

Shit sherlock. Lucy did this on purpose right?!!

"Hey Natsu, Gajeel!" Lu-chan went to hug Natsu and gave him a peck on the lips.

I was fuming with anher at the moment. How could Lucy do this? I mean I know she wanted to help me but she could have told me about this first!

Gajeel, on the other hand, looked angry too. Surely, Natsu didn't tell him either.

Lovebirds...

"Come. Let's go, Levy, Gajeel." Lucy gestured me to the entrance of the restaurant.

I just nodded not saying anything just incase colourful words come out of my mouth. Well, I may be innocent on the outside but my inner side? You will sh-

Hehe... Nearly saying a COLOURFUL word...

xXx

We were led into a table with four chairs at a corner. I sat beside Gajeel while Lucy sat beside Natsu.