Mirajane is on the loose||Chpt 25

Levy Pov

I laid on my bed taking deep breaths. I cant believe that happened. We actually kissed. Gajeel said he loved me.

This is surreal.

I touched my lips. I could still feel the touch of his lips lingering on my lips. I slapped myself twice to make sure i wasnt dreaming because the last time I was...

I'd have to thank Lucy for this. If it wasnt for her, I doubt I'd be kissing Gajeel anytime soon. I smiled happily to myself before falling asleep.

Monday(before school)

"Hey, Levy! Anything happened last night?" Lucy approached me and asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Your guess?"

"Come on, please tell me!" She whined.

"Well... I confessed to him and kissed him... he confessed to me and kissed me back"

"Kyaa! Yes!! The ship has sailed. Mission GaLe complete"

"I knew you were gonna do this. I'd never expected him to like me back though. Im the complete opposite of him"

"Opposites attract"

"Lu-chan!" I elbowed her side playfully.

"Ah, I see Gajeel coming this way"

"W-where?! Hide me Lu-chan!!!" I became frantic after knowing he was here. She wasnt teasing me right?

"Iye~"

"LU-CHAN"

"Yo, Levy!"

I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I immediately froze at the spot. Heat rose to my cheeks. Omg.

"Why the red face, shrimp?"

"Dont call me that!! And what are you doing??" I turned around to face him, irritated that he still called me shrimp.

"Well since you're my girlfriend, I thought I could do that"

"G-g-g-g...??!" My jaw nearly touch the ground.

"Close your mouth honey" Lucy winked before walking off to Natsu.

I forgot she was even there.

"Come on. Dont be so shocked. After all, we both like each other unless you were lying?"

"No! I do like you!"

"Then what's the problem?"

"I...I..."

"Maybe you want me to ask you properly?"

I just stared at him, speechless. I seriously dont know what to do or what to say.

"Be my girlfriend, Levy McGarden?" He smiled genuinely at me making me cry.

"Hey...dont cry..." He wiped my tears away and grinned.

"O-of course, I will be your girlfriend!" I hugged him tightly never wanting to let him go.

I did though when I heard a few ppl around us clapping or 'oohing'. I got embarrassed. We then went to our respective classes.

Mira Pov(out of nowhere)

Hehehe... Two couples done one more to go plus Wendy and Romeo...

I cant wait till they're all together...

Juvia's Pov

I was walking to my classroom when I felt a hand pull me to the girl's restroom. I turned around to see Mira.

"Mira-san?" I wondered why she pulled me in here. Class was going to start soon.

"Gray wants to meet you after school."

"Oh... um... tell him I cant. I have some things to do" I bowed my head down in apology.

"Oh, ok. Sure." I nodded my head at her as she walked out of the restroom.

Mira Pov

Well, that failed. Maybe Lucy or Erza could help. Oh wait... I forgot about Erza. Is she with Jellal already? I better check first.

xXx

As soon as lessons ended, I rushed to the guild. I told master I'd be out that day and went to Erza's house. We're gonna get Gray and Juvia together. This is perfect. Hehehehe....

Erza Pov

I hear loud knocking on my door as soon as I came out of the bathroom. I threw a robe on before attending the door. Who could that be?

I opened the door and was pushed by Mira back into my house. What?

"Erza! Are you together with Jellal now?"

"Erza we gotta make Gray and Juvia together!"

"Erza! Are you listening?"

"Erza! Why are you in a bath robe??"

I put a hand over Mira's face to shut her up. She was asking too many questions and getting me annoyed.

"Mirajane. Come down, I'll wear my clothes first. You wait at the living room. And oh, close the door, will you?"

"Okay, sorry. But hurry up!"

She rushed to the door to shut it. What's wrong with her today?

_____________________________________

Yep, true. It wasnt a dream. Lucky Levy. Mirajane is now on the loose to make the ships together. Will she fail? Find out in future chapters.

Hey guys. Yeah, I know I said I'll be deleting the story. But I wont of course. At that time I had too much stress with exams and stuff so I said I'll be deleting the story. I cant cope with too many things at the same time. Dont be mean when I say I'll be deleting the story. You dont know how much I was in at that time -_- I'll also be very disappointed in myself for deleting the story anyways.

Now I dont have writers' block and okay with life I'll be continuing the story. Sorry for those who were sad and upset when I said I'll be deleting the story. That point of time wasnt a good time in my life.

Next chapter awaits :)