Back to school!!_Chapter 15

Juvia POV

I opened my eyes. I felt that I was lying on a very soft, comfortable bed. I also felt like I was wearing nothing. I sat on the bed, look under the covers.  WHAT??? I screamed in my head. How did I get...

.

.

.

.

.

NAKED?! AHHHH!! I looked to the pther side of the bed. Somebody was there... Wh-Why was he also naked?? What happened. I'm so not telling you who it is!! Guess!!

*

I woke up, dripping with sweat. I looked at at myself and wasn't naked anymore. Thank goodness... Nobody was beside me either on the bed...Wait what did I just think...BED? WHUT? I quickly got away from the BED. I looked around.

I saw my lovely Gray-sama sleeping peacefully on the sofa... I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY MY LOVELY GRAY-SAMA!! I blushed furiously at the thought. I suddenly remembered what happened last night.

We kissed, accidentally... Still, we KISSED. I blushed harder. I heard Gray yawn. He stood up from the sofa. He looked at me. We stared at each other. Both not breaking eye contact. All of a sudden, I saw some colour on Gray's cheeks.

"J-Juvia. You can go to your room now since you're already fine."

"O-Ok..."

I went to my room, took a bath, put on my clothes : long sleeved black dress, knee-length. I wore my knee-length boots then went to eat.

Natsu, Lucy, Gajeel, Levy and Gray were already there. I was the last one. I made my way to their table and sat on the empty seat beside Gray.

We all ate and chatted with each other. We then enjoyed our last day there, before leaving the resort.

~Time skip~

School

Normal Pov

"Ah!! Naze?! Naze?! I hate school!!"

"Urusai, Natsu!!" Lucy shouted at the dragon slayer.

"Hai, hai..."

"Natsu, Lucy. Let's get to class." Gray said.

Lucy strode to Juvia who was behind Gray. They nodded at each other.

"But first, let us take a selfie!"

"Ugh...Come on!!" Natsu and Gray groaned.

Lucy and Juvia giggled. They all went to their classes separately.

-Break

"Erza!!"

"Lucy?"

"How's your holiday?!"

"Err...Fun...Yeah...Fun..." Erza blushed.

"What do you mean by fun??" Juvia jouned in the conversation.

"Fun!!" Erza shouted.

Lucy and Juvia smirked.

"A-Anyways, I have to go. I have an appointment with...Jellal." Erza stuttered. She left them as quick as lightning.

"Her boyfriend just called." Lucy chuckled.

"Haha!" Juvia laughed.

*

Note : Still break

"Juvia!"

"Gajeel-san?"

"Have you seen Levy??"

"No, why?"

"Nevermind, thanks anyway."

Why is Gajeel searching for Levy? Where is she anyway? ( Juvia's thoughts )

Gajeel Pov

I ran around the whole school, searching for Levy. Where could she be? Just when I was about to give up, I heard some sobbing in the girls' locker room.

Before I pushed the door open... What the heck are you doing, Gajeel?! Come on... What if there are naked girls in there?! Shuddup already! Just go in, Gajeel!! Gajeel... Don't listen to em! If you want to help the girl who is crying... Go in... Don't go in because of that!!

I was having a dilemma in my mind. I couldn't decide whether to go in or not. It was the girls' locker room, after all...

I pushed the door open. I decided to enter. I saw Levy sitting on a bench, crying hysterically. I approached her.

"Levy."

"Huh? G-Gajeel, what are you doing here?"

"Why are you crying?"

"....*hic*...."

"Did somebody hurt you?"

"Yes..."

"Who?! I'll beat him up."

"No, Gajeel... It's just that..."

"What?"

"M-My uncle d-died just now... My mother called and told me." Levy started crying louder.

"Oh..."

I hugged her, I don't know why. Surprisingly, she hugged me back. We stayed in that position until she calmed down. " Arigato, Gajeel..."

We left for our class once the bell rang.

The next day

Normal Pov

"No... Why is it Tuesday?!" Natsu whined.

"You whine everyday, Natsu!!"

"Hey, we better get to class." Juvia said.

Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Levy, Jellal and Erza went to their classes.

~

Natsu Pov

Our female teacher, Yumiko, walked in. Aki-sensei must not be in school today. A girl, with white hair and blue eyes came in the classroom with her. She looked strangely familiar...

"Alright class, Aki-sensei isn't here today."

"Yes!!" The students cheered, including me.

"We also have a new student today. Introduce yourself."

The girl smiled at me before introducing herself. Why did she smile at me?

After she finished introducing, my eyes widened. Realisation hit me. She was...

*

Disclaimer : I do not own Fairy Tail.

Who do you think was that?? Why did she smile at Natsu?? Find out at the next chapter! Thanks for reading! ^-^