Spending time together SV 5_ Chapter 11

Erza POV (Afternoon)

I just finished my job. I got 35,000J for completing the job. A simple job for 35,000J? Wow seriously? Must be hard for the other wizards then. Because this job was just too easy. E.A.Z.Y. I walked towards my house. I wanted to rest after

4 days of doing the job alone.

-At Erza's house

"Hi Erza," said Jellal.

"Jellal?" I said confused about why he was there.

"I came to visit. Like you told me too," he answered.

"Oh yeah!" I just remembered that I told him to come to my house sometimes.

"You wanna go out?" he asked.

"Um...sorry. I need to rest."

"I see. Nevermind. I'll still be staying for dinner then."

I nodded and went to my room to rest.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Wendy POV

I am with Natsu-nii and Lucy-nee at the mall. They both had important things to buy. They wanted to go to the arcade after that. So I waited there. "Wendy!" I heard someone say my name.I turned to the direction of the voice. It was Romeo! "What are you doing at the arcade Wendy? I don't usually see you here," Romeo asked me.

"Oh, I'm here to play in the arcade with Natsu-nii and Lucy-nee. But their busy buying important stuff," I replied to Romeo. He looked better without school clothes. I blushed a little.

"Oh, you wanna play together?" he said excitedly.

"Yeah sure!" I agreed immediately.

We both then went to challenge with each other on some games in the arcade.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Normal POV

-Natsu and Lucy

Lucy : Hey Natsy.

Natsu : Um..yeah?

Lucy : Do you think this stuff is enough?

Natsu : Yup. Our mothers will divide it equally among themselves.

Lucy : Great! So let's pay for this first. Then we go to Wendy at the arcade.

Natsu : Okay!

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Natsu and Lucy walked quickly to the arcade. They did not want to keep Wendy waiting. They both suddenly saw Gray and Juvia near the arcade. "Oi!! What are you two lovebirds doing here??" Natsu shouted at the two. All eyes were on him as soon as he shouted. Natsu apologised to them and ran to Gray and Juvia, together with, Lucy.

Gray noticed that Juvia blushed when Natsu said 'lovebirds'. "We're not the ones that should be called lovebirds, Natsu. You guys are," Gray said as soon as Natsu and Lucy had went to them. Lucy laughed and said, "You're stupid Gray. If we're called lovebirds, you should to."

"Why, exactly?" Gray asked Lucy. "Because we're all close friends. That's how it is," Lucy answered Gray whose face was slowly turning red. "I think that both of them should get married already. Right, Lucy?" Natsu asked Lucy sarcastically. "Yup! Of course!" Lucy answered sarcastically.

Gray's and Juvia's face were so red that you can't even compare them to a tomato. Natsu and Lucy laughed when they saw their reaction. They walked away from them and entered the arcade. They saw Wendy with Romeo. They approached them. The four had a fun time at the arcade.

Juvia POV

My face turned bright red at the mention of the word 'lovebirds'. Especially when it refers to Gray and me. My face turned redder when Natsu and Lucy said that Gray and I should get married. I also noticed that Gray's face was as red as mine. I never saw Gray that red before.

After that, Gray and I went to watch a movie. We both went to my house. Gray was very surprised when he saw my house. My house was very big bit not as big as Lucy's mansion. My house was the third biggest house he has ever seen. We then spent the day together. We both also talked about Natsu and Lucy.

-Dinner

Gray liked my mother's cooking. He said it was the second delicious dish he ever tasted. My mother was delighted upon hearing his compliment. She likes it when people say that her cooking is very good.

-Night

It was already late in the night. My mother told Gray to spent the night in my house. He could use the guest room. My mother really likes Gray as she thought that he was a real gentleman. She also thought that maybe we should get married.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Normal POV

Lucy was staying over at Natsu's manor. Her mother allowed her to stay there. She was already asleep in the guest room. Natsu's mother and father had already slept as well as Wendy. Natsu was the only one awake. He was planning of what else to do during the Summer Vacation.

Disclaimer : I don't own Fairy Tail.

Managed to complete another chapter! Natsu and Lucy would really like Gray and Juvia to be together. They both knew that the duo are very close to each other. But what about their relationship? Will they realise it soon?Some NaLu at chpt 13! (I can't put it at chpt 12 ) Stay tuned. ^-^
I don't really have any idea what to put for the title.