Just friends?_Chapter 5

Next Morning

Lucy entered Levy's house. She was greeted by Levy's parents. "Levy's upstairs in her room. Take care of her for me okay, Lucy?" said Levy's mother. "Yeah, sure I will, Mrs McGarden," Lucy replied and then went into Levy's room. " Ready to go to my manor, Levy-chan?" "Yeah, let's go now, Lucy-chan." They both said their goodbyes to Mrs. and Mr McGarden before leaving the house.

At Natsu's Manor

Natsu went to the the dining table to have his breakfast. His sister,  Wendy and mother, Grandine were already there eating. His father, Igneel had gone to work. They were having bread and butter for breakfast. After eating, Natsu went to the guild with his cat, Happy. Wendy and her cat, Carla went to the mall to buy important stuff. 

Natsu POV

As soon as I took a step inside the guild, Gray punched me. "What was that for GRAY?!" I yelled. "Let's see who is stronger!" replied Gray. "Bring it, Stripper!'' and so we started fighting as usual. We stopped fighting when it was already afternoon. We were out of breath. "Hey, Gray. Isn't it weird that Erza isn't here?" I said. "Now that you mention it, I realise that Erza is not here. Maybe she's with Jellal?'' Gray replied. "Who knows?" I smirked. Gray smirked too.

At a garden

Erza POV

"Hey, Jellal. My mother wants you to come to our house sometimes during the summer vacation," I said to Jellal. "Oh, of course I will," he replied smiling at me. I smiled at him back. We then walked around the garden and went to a theme park to relax.

Lucy POV

I hope Levy will have a good time here. Levy walked towards me. "Lucy-chan, can you help me with my homework? I don't know how to do..." Levy asked me. "Sure, I'll be glad to." I replied. Then, I went to help Levy with her homework. After that we went to the library. We borrowed many books since we both like to read. We laughed and played together all day. We texted to each other during bed time as we were in different rooms. I slept past my usual bed time.

Rringg! The alarm clock rang. I covered my ears. I was very annoyed by the alarm clock. Suddenly, I remembered that I had school that day!I quickly switched off and looked at my alarm clock. It was 7.05am School starts at 7.45am. I quickly got up, bathed and got dressed. It was now 7.15am. Levy! I quickly went to her room. She was still sleeping! Damn it! Better wake her up or we'll be late again!! "LEVY HURRY UP AND WAKE UP! WE'LL BE LATE AGAIN!" I screamed at Levy. After hearing my screaming, she quickly woke up, bathed and got dressed too.

We took some biscuits and went to my limo. I told my driver to drive us quickly to school. As soon as we reached school, we saw many students rushing to their classes. Now is... 7.40am. Great! We're not late. After all the students of Fairy Tail High went into their classrooms, lessons started.

Breaktime

Natsu POV

"Lucy. Where's Erza?" I asked. "Oh, she is in the restroom. Why do you ask?" Lucy replied and asked me. "Oh, I wanted to pass the planning of the party decorations to her." "Oh I see... I'll give to her for you!" "Really, Lucy?" "Yeah, sure why not?" " Thanks Lucy your great!" Lucy smiled at me. I saw her blush a little. I smiled at her back and gave her the plannings.

After school ( 2.15pm )

"Hey Lucy! Let's walk home together since out manors are close to each other anyway," I said to Lucy who was at the frony gate of the school. "Sure, let's go, she replied and walking out of the school leaving me behind. " Come on! Wait for me Luce!!" I shouted from behind her. Lucy giggled.

Wendy POV

I'm so tired.... School is also boring today. Not like its not boring on oyher days.... I sat on my sofa thinking of the last day of school. If I remember, Natsu-nee said that there will be a party before school ends... Great! I'm sure that it'll be fun! I rushed towards the door as soon as I heard the doorbell. "Natsu-nii!" "Wendy! How's school?" " It's SUPER boring. I nearly slept at school. And if I did, my teacher would kill me!" I said to my brother. Natsu-nee chuckled. " Yeah I know, school is never interesting when you are already smart," he said putting his bag down on the living room sofa. I smiled at him. My brother really understood how I felt everytime very well!

Lucy's Manor ( night)

Levy POV

Lucy walked into my room, sitting on the bed. "Neh, Levy-chan." I turned my head towards her face. "Yeah?" "You like Gajeel rightt??" she asked me, smirking. Wh-where did THAT come from?  "W-well. I just like him as a friend. Th-that's all..." I stuttered. "Your face is red you know, Levy-chan," Lucy said. " Th-then don't you like Natsu??" I asked her. Lucy's faced turned a little pink. " We're close friends," she replied calmly without stuttering. Wow! She. said it so calmly! I wish I had. Afterwards we went to eat our dinner. We completed our homework and slept early. We did not want to rush to school again.

Layla Heartfilia POV

I hope those two will finally fall in love with somebody one day. Hopefully they fall in love with the correct one...

Disclaimer : I do not own Fairy Tail