Resort SV 6_Chapter 12

-Days had passed (Afternoon)

Natsu had planned a resort stay for a few days. Those that were going are : Natsu, Lucy, Juvia, Gray, Gajeel and Levy. Unfortunately, Jellal and Erza didn't go, as their parents had already planned a hotel stay for them respectively. Wendy didn't get to go as she had to help her father with some work in his office. Natsu and his gang were on the way to the resort, carrying a few bags.

Natsu POV

"YEAH!! We finally reached our destination!!!" I cheered jumping around at the resort lobby. "Stop with the cheering, Natsu!!!" Gray approached me and punched me in the face. "Gray!!" I yelled. And we both started fighting. Before we did, I heard Lucy said that she'll check in our rooms for all of us.

Lucy POV

We all had our own rooms. The boys' room was not as luxurious as the girls'. All of us did our things in our own rooms after we checked in. By dinner time, we all went to the dining room and ate there together. There was a wide variety of food. All of them looked so delicious that I don't even know which to choose. In the end, I only took three types of food which was the least.

Juvia : 4 types of food

Levy : 4 types of food

Gajeel : 6 types of food

Gray : Many types of food

Natsu : Many types of food (More than Gray)

I then went to my room as I was very VERY tired. The rest of the gang went out together. I don't know where Juvia and Gray went though.

I yawned. My eyes felt droopy. I laid on the queen-sized bed sleepily. I don't like to brag but...the bed wasn't as big as the one in my manor though. I slowly closed my eyes and went into a deep slumber.

Juvia POV

I went out of the resort and went to the nearby beach. I saw Gray over there. He was sitting on the sand.

"Gray? What are you doing here?"

"Eh, Juvia? I just wanted to rest here. The breeze here is refreshing...What are

you doing here Juvia?"

"The same reason as yours I guess."

Then we chatted with each other. We chattes about the guild and other stuff. Suddenly, a young white-haired guy approached us.

"Lyon? Wtf are you doing here?!" Gray stood up suddenly and faced the white-haired.

"No greeting? Gray?" the white-haired boy ignored Gray's question.

"Why should I? You tell me!" Gray said harshly.

"Um sorry to interrupt but... Who's that guy with you, Gray?" asked Gray and the guy with him.

The white-haired guy faced me suddenly. I could see blush forming on his cheeks. He suddenly took my hands and said, "Who might you be? Could this be love at first sight??"

I showed him a confused look. I saw Gray giving him a disgusted look. "I'm Lyon Vastia!"

"Juvia..."

"Juvia... What a lovely name-"

"We better get going Juvia! Leave that stupid brat alone."

Gray grabbed my hand and ran off with me to the resort.

"Gray. Who's Lyon Vastia?" I asked after we reached the resort.

"He's another student of my teacher."

"Oh I see..."

"Hey you wanna grab some snacks at the nearby stall there? Sure it's getting late but will you? Just this once?" Gray asked me changing the subject.

"Hmm...Sure... You're paying okay?" I giggled and ran off to the stall.

"Hey!!Juvia!!" Gray ran after me.

~Normal POV

Natsu, Gajeel, Levy

"Wah!! This garden is amazing!! How'd you find it Gajeel?" said a certain pink-haired.

Natsu, Gajeel and Levy were exploring a very big garden that Gajeel had found. Gajeel actually wanted to show Levy only. But since Lucy was asleep, Natsu tagged along with Gajeel.

"I found it when you were fighting with Gray," Gajeel replied roughly.

"Come on! You don't have to be so rough, Gajeel!!"

"I have to since it's YOU."

"You just pressed the button. GAJEEL."

"What are you gonna do?" Gajeel asked sarcastically.

"GAJEEL."

Levy watched the two dragon slayers quarrel with each other. She got bored.

"GAJEEL! NATSU! STOP FIGHTING ALREADY WILL YOU?!" Levy yelled startling the dragon slayers.

The two looked at Levy. A dark aura was surrounding her. They immediately kept their mouth shut and continued exploring the garden, not caring abput how late it was. They never knew Levy could be that scary.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Lyon Vastia POV

I saw Gray sitting at the beach with a lady. I approached Gray. Then he suddenly said, " Lyon? Wtf are you doing here?!"

Gray was always like that to me. Gray and I chatted (More like Gray was asking Lyon in a rude manner) for a while.

The lady then interrupted us. I felt heat rushing to my cheeks, once I saw her face. She was very...beautiful. "Who might you be? Could this be love at first sight??" I asked the maiden. She told me her name with a confused look. Suddenly, Gray grabbed her hand, ran off with her and left me alone. Is Gray maybe ... jealous, that I'm with her?

Disclaimer : I do not own Fairy Tail. It belongs to Hiro Mashima.

Finally, finished chapter 12! Took me some time to finish it.★ Lyon is finally introduced! He fell instantly in love with Juvia. But will Juvia have the same feelings for him? Until next time! I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter. Vote if you liked the chapter. Thanks!