Levy's and Gajeel's job_Chapter 4

Evening

Levy and Gajeel continued to follow the weird marks until it stopped. "Now what?" Gajeel asked the petite girl. Levy saw a nearby river. " I think it went in the river. It's possible. Or the trees?" Levy said to Gajeel. "I'll check in the trees for a while. Wait here. We'll search in the river together.Shout my name if something's wrong." And off went Gajeel into the trees.Why does he want to search in the river with me? Does he think I'm too weak to take care of myself?! Or he cares about me.... Levy thought to herself and blushed a little.

At Lucy's Manor

Lucy's conversation with Erza

Lucy : Hey Erza, are you coming over later?

Erza : Yeah, I just finished doing my job.

Lucy : Yeah same here.

Erza : Aren't you tired, Lucy? You know we could do the organising tomorrow because its still the weekends.

Lucy : I could ask the same to you. Nope doing today is better.

Erza : Sure, whatever you say Lucy. I'll be there in a few minutes.

Lucy : Okay then, bye.

Erza : Bye.

Levy POV

When is he coming back? I'm freaking bored here... I sat down on a log looking at the river. I was just a few metres away from the river. Suddenly, a huge blue monster jumped out of the river. It had two sharp, pointed teeth. I was shocked out of my wits. I didn't know what to do as the monster approached me. Think, Levy! Think!That's it! I have to fight this monster by myself. I don't need any help from a dragon slayer! I'm strong! I stood up from the log and approached the monster slowly. Before I could attack it, its large hands gripped onto me. I struggled to get free but its grip tightened. I breathed heavily."Ga-jeel." I muttered. I then blacked out.

Gajeel POV

I smelled a monster nearby. I was getting closer to its scent until I realised something. The scent was leading to the place I left Levy at. Levy!! Now I get it the monster was with Levy. I rushed towards where Levy was. As soon as I reached there, I saw Levy on in the grip of a monster. Levy was unconscious. I punched the monster with my iron fist. It let go off Levy. I catched Levy and placed her under a nearby tree. Don't worry Levy the monster will be dead by the time you wake up. I then continued to fight the monster.

Normal POV

At Lucy's Manor

Lucy and Erza were discussing about the organisation of the party. It was already night. "Hey Erza. I think like this is fine right?" Lucy asked Erza. "Yeah that's good," Erza replied. "You better get going then. It's already night." "Yeah, I'll call Jellal to pick me up." "Why Jellal?" asked Lucy. "We live close to each other." " I see, okay then!" I wonder how Natsu's doing... Lucy thought.

Levy POV

I opened my eyes slowly. I found myself in the arms of a certain dragon slayer, Gajeel. " Oh shrimp! You finally woke up. I thought I told you to call me if something's wrong, didn't I?" Gajeel said to me. "Uh...I'm sorry. Could you put me down now?" I asked. "Not yet. You just woke up. We're on our way to the client's house now." "Okay.." Gajeel ran towards our client's house, Tatsumi Nakano. A few minutes later, we arrived at his door. Gajeel put me down. We rung the doorbell.

A man that looked in his 20s appeared at the door with a lady that looked in her 20s too. " You must be from Fairy Tail. Have you got rid of the monster?" Tatsumi asked. " Yes," Gajeel said. "Thank you. Well, here's your reward. 30,000J. See you again one day. Bye," Said Tatsumi. " Okay. Thanks for the reward," I said. Then, both Gajeel and I went to our houses respectively.

At Levy's house

"Levy-chan! Remember that we're leaving tomorrow okay?" my mother said. "Yeah, of course I will!" I replied heading towards my room. I just arrived home. I laid on my queen-sized bed, yawning sleepily. What a long day... I earned a lot of money too. Even though I didn't do much on the job, Gajeel still gave me an equal share of the reward.

Natsu POV

I don't know how much decorations I should use for the party. I sighed. How am I going to do this? I wonder how Lucy and Erza are doing. I headed out of my room and went to my sister's room, Wendy to check if she was asleep. After checking on her, I went to sleep.

Wendy is Natsu's sister. She was originally Wendy Marvell. But all her family members died, so the Dragneels adopted her and she became Wendy Dragneel.

Disclaimer : I don't own Fairy Tail.

Do you think Gajeel is going to fall in love with Levy? Maybe he would... Thanks for reading the chapter!★