Summer Vacation_Chapter 7

"Finally! No school," said Gray sitting on a chair in the guild."YEAH!" Natsu cheered. Jumping around the guild until Erza punched his face. " I'm going to go on a job. Mira take care of the guild when I'm gone. Bye!" Erza said and left the guild.

Mira nodded. Cana approached Mira and asked her for bottles of beer. Mira gave her a lot. She knew that Cana was a hardcore drinker.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Lucy and Levy sat in the Heartfilia's library. They were studying even though school already ended. They were hardworking girls. They studied together from morning until late afternoon.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Juvia walked into the guild looking depressed. She sat on a table, sighing. Her head was on the table. Suddenly, it started to rain heavily. Thunder reverberated through the sky. Lighting flashed across the sky. The rain was  gloomy. Gray approached Juvia. "Juvia?" Juvia looked up. Gray was dismayed by Juvia's expression. Her face looked very sad. Tears were forming in her eyes.

Gray POV

Juvia and I went to a private place in the guild to talk. I asked her why was she feeling depressed. She stared at me for a long time. She told me what happened. I found out that her uncle had died very early in the morning. No wonder she looked depressed. "I'm sorry, Juvia...." She shooked her head and said,"It's fine..." We stared at each other for a long time. Suddenly, she cried out hysterically. She cried on my shoulder. I comforted and hugged her. She only calmed down about an hour later. I knew that as the rain had stopped by then. "I'm sorry for making your shirt wet, Gray..." "It's fine. I'm used to it.." I replied. I then offered to walk her home. She agreed without hesitation.

At her house, I asked her more about her uncle and how dear was him to her. She told me a lot about him. He was her most favourite uncle. They often go to the beach together to look at the ocean. Her uncle also used water magic. After finding out more about her uncle, I stayed with her for a while and then went home.

Time skip

Evening

Natsu POV

I messaged Lucy about our job.

Natsu : Hey, Lucy!

Lucy : Oh, Natsu? What is it?

Natsu : It's about our job.

Lucy : Oh. You decided what job we're going to do already?

Natsu : Nope. But do you want the reward to be more than 13,000J or lesser?

Lucy : Well, any. As long as it is more than 5,000J.

Natsu : Oh. Okay sure! I'll inform you  about the  job days later.

Lucy : Sure, bye. I've gotta eat my dinner.

Natsu : Yeah me too. Bye.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Levy POV

What's taking Lucy so long to go downstairs and eat dinner? What on earth is she doing?  I sighed. I already finished eating my dinner but Lucy hasn't even started on her dinner. When I was about to go upstairs to my room, I saw Lucy going downstairs. " Lu-chan! What took you so long??" I asked her. "Uh, sorry Levy-chan. I was having a discussion about a job with someone," Lucy replied. "Oh. So that's why. I'll be going to my room then. Your mother and father are still downstairs." "Okay."

I took out my phone from the drawer and switched it on. I had received about 3 messages from my mother. But I received more from someone else. Gajeel... I received like, 11 messages from him?! That was the first time I ever got that much messages from him. I went to check his message.

Gajeel : Hey, shrimp.

Gajeel : What are you doing?

Gajeel : Studying?

Gajeel : Don't tell me your asleep already...Well then....

Gajeel : Hi

Gajeel : Hi

Gajeel : Hi

Gajeel : Hi

Gajeel : Hi

Gajeel : Hi

Gajeel : Hi

Levy : Stop spamming me Gajeel!

Levy : You are irritating. I'm not sleeping nor studying just to let you know.

Gajeel : I see... Well then, I want to sleep. Night.

Levy : You just spammed me for nothing....Night.

The next day

At the guild

~Normal POV~

"Lucy! I picked a job!" Natsu said while running towards Lucy in the guild. "What is the job and the reward?" Lucy asked Natsu. "We have to get rid of a few monsters. The reward is 14,000J. The client is Sako Yoshida." "Okay sure. We'll leave tomorrow at dawn." Lucy said. "Okay." Natsu nodded and went to Gray. They both fought with each other as usual. Lucy went to the bar counter to chat with Mira.

Disclaimer : Fairy Tail is not mine.★☆★

Cool! Summer Vacation! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.