Girls_Chapter 19

Levy suddenly saw Gajeel fading away... She screamed his name...And only saw his smile before he faded away completely...

Levy jolted right up from her bead. She was dripping with cold sweat. She sighed. That kiss wasn't real...She wondered how could she tell Gajeel about her true feelings...

*Beep* *Beep*

Levy Pov

I checked my phone. It was a message from Lucy about our girls' day out.

Hi Levy! Here!

Venue : Well, Just come to my house first!

Time : 2pm

Meet you tmr! Have a nice rest!

2pm...tomorrow....I wondered where this mystery place was.

Next day

I wore a long-sleeved, orange and blue dress. And knee length boots. I took my small sling bag then rushed to Lucy's manor.

Normal Pov

"Ah! Levy! You're late! It's 2.10 already." Juvia whined.

"Gomen!"

"It's fine so, let me bring you ro the mystery place. Of course Lucy also knows."

"I'm getting excited!!" Lisanna and Erza said in unison. Levy laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Sugoi!!" Lisanna exclaimed as she explored the place.

"Wow..." Erza complimented the place.

"Where is this? It's not even related to a girls' day out!!" Levy complained. "At least there's a hot spring, nearby..." She mumbled.

After the 1h explanation(literally)

Levy : So we're not shopping?

Lucy : Yup.

Lisanna : Why??

Erza : Well going out here and relaxing, isn't so bad Lisanna.

Lisanna : But! I didn't bring my towel!

Juvia : Don't worry! We've brought for all of you.

Lisanna : Wow, literally?

Levy : Lucy's rich after all...

Lucy : Levy!

Juvia : Okay! Stop chatting take these towels ladies!

The rest of the girls : Hai!

~~~~~~~~~

Levy Pov

Wow... The hot springs really relaxed my mind about... HIM... You know, HIM. The nearby forest was quite interesting too. I wonder why Lucy and Lisanna are so scared of tree lizards...

Now... Back at home, I'm still stressed about love... What is love? I wish mother and father were still here...

Thinking about my parents, tears started streaming down my face. I just couldn't help thinking about that dreadful day... Anyways reader, I know you want to know what happened that day but... I just can't tell you know... I'm sorry.

I suddenly got a text from Gajeel.

Gajeel : Levy!

Levy : Um, yes?

Gajeel : Can you please tell me why you keep running away from me in school?

I remembered about what happened between me and Gajeel in school suddenly.

Levy : Nothing. Really! :)

Gajeel : Well, it better be nothing. I'm concerned.

Levy : Oh... Um, I... Okay I've got to sleep! Bye!!

Gajeel : .....

I was blushing madly now... Because Gajeel was concerned about me...? I felt weird after knowing this... Is this love?

Disclaimer : Fairy Tail is not mine.

Okay guys! I'm finished with Chapter 19. Wonder what's going to happen to Levy and Gajeel...

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Thanks for reading.