Planning for a party _ Chapter 2

It was nearly the start of summer vacation. The student council members were planning a party for the school. They only had a week left before the school ends. This is what happened during the meeting.

Erza : As you all know summer vacation is just a week from now. So we are going to plan a party for the school before it ends.

Can someone help to organise the party?

Lucy : I volunteer to organise the party.

Erza : Okay, so Lucy will be organising the party. Who wants to be incharge of the decorations?

Natsu : I will.

Erza : Okay... the rest help Natsu okay? I'll be helping Lucy to organise.

The rest of the student council students:

Okay!

Erza : So thats settled see you at the next meeting.

The next day

at  the cafeteria

" Lucy-chan. What was the meeting about yesterday? " Levy asked Lucy. " It's just about planning a party, " Lucy replied while eating her apple. " Oh. So we're having a party at the end of school right?" Levy looked at Lucy intently. "Yup." Lucy took the last bite of her apple. Levy cheered. They both went to chat with their other friends after that.

Time skip

After school

Juvia did some stretching before she took a dip in the pool. She jumped into the pool elegantly after stretching. She wanted to relax in the pool. After swimming in the pool for a while, she saw someone entering the pool. Who might that be?

Juvia POV

"Who's there ?" I said. " Eh? Juvia ?" I heard someone say. " Come closer I can't see you." I saw a dark figure approaching me. As the figure got closer, I realised that it was Gray. What is he doing here?

" What are you doing here, Gray-sama? "

I asked. " Stop adding the -sama! It annoys me... I came here to relax," he replied. I nodded. We then chatted for a while. Minutes later we got out of the pool and went home.

Lucy POV

Hmm... How should the party be like... Maybe like this? I started drawing on a piece of paper. Nah... I could really use some of Erza's help now, but she's doing a job. I drew a few plannings. I would ask Erza tomorrow which she thinks is the best.

Normal POV

The next day, at the guild(weekends)

"Erza!"Lucy shouted while running to Erza. "Here are some plannings for the party. Choose the one you think os the best. You can also edit them." "Oh, okay Lucy I'll look at this later night," Erza replied. Lucy nodded and went to look for jobs. Which job should I pick? She thought to herself. Finally, she picked a job. This will do. The job was to find some diamonds that were lost in a certain garden. The client was Risa Kimura.

Lucy went to her clients house. Natsu didn't go with her as he was busy with other things. She entered the clients house slowly. As soon as she stepped into the house. A woman that looked like in her 30s appeared in front of her, looking anxious. " Please, help find my diamonds as soon as possible! I'll give you 25,000J!" Risa said. " You don't really have too Risa-san..." replied Lucy. "You must take it for my gratitude." "If you insist."

Disclaimer : I do not own Fairy Tail.

I hoped you guys liked the chapter. Please vote if you liked it. ^-^