Gray and Juvia SV 4_ Chapter 10

The next day ( morning )

Juvia POV

I had alot of fun woth Gray yesterday. And can you guess where I am now? Of course not!

I'm at....Gray's house! I slept at his house last night as something kind of happened in the day after our morning walk...

-Flashback

Gray and I were walking in the park. We decided to stay there until the afternoon. We chatted and laughed alot with each other. We also realised that we were holding hands. We smiled awkwardly at each other and let go of each others hand.

-Afternoon

"Hey Juvia, wanna grab some lunch?" Gray asked me as soon as we walked out of the park. "Um yeah. Let's go at that restaurant over there," I suggested. "Sure." We walked to the restaurant. We ate alot and explored the town until evening. "Hey Juvia. It's time to go. I'll walk you to your house." "Arigato, Gray."

-On the way there

"Stop there!" an unfamiliar voice said. "We're here to take Juvia-sama!" "Juvia-sama?" Gray repeated and stared at me. Dang it! Its my bodyguards!! They're here to take me to my father! Ugh! "Run, Gray!!" "Juvia?" "I said run, just RUN!!" We both ran away from them we hid in a nearby pond. "Who are they? What do they want?"Gray asked me after the two man in black were gone. "They're my family's bodyguards. They're here to take me to mu dad. I was actually suppose to help him sort some papers in his office but I kind of forgot..." I mumbled the last few words. Gray laughed. "Haha! Isn't your father at home?" "Nah... He's still in his office." "I see. Well we better get going."

Before we could take another step, two wizards stood in front of us. One male one female. "Gray Fullbuster. Juvia Lockser. We want you to join our guild if not we'll use force. Think carefully," said the male mage. "No, we are not joining your guild. Whatever it is," Gray and I said at the same time, glaring at the two mages in front of us. "Sorry then. We'll have to use force," said the female mage. She then attacked me while the male mage attacked Gray.

-Minutes later

"Juvia!!" Gray shouted put my name. That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

Gray POV

"Juvia!!" I shouted. She fell to the ground with a loud thud. She was struck by the female mage. The male mage was defeated. The female mage uses nature magic. She used all the plants around her to attack us. I felt rage boiling in me once Juvia fell unconscious. I attacked the female mage with my magic. Fortunately, the woman was hit. Even with the bruises on her body, she still managed to stand. She controlled a nearby tree to catch me. I dodged it easily.

The mage closed her eyes for a few seconds before opening her eyes. Her eyes had changed colour. From blue to green. "STRIKE!" Suddenly, all the plants nearby started to attack me but I managed to cut some of them and dodged all of them. Then the plants stopped attacking. I looked at the female mage as she fell to the ground. She had fell unconscious like Juvia.

I guess she used up all her magic power. I put her on a bench and carried Juvia to my house. Since it was already night, I thought that Juvia should spend the night in my house. Anyway, my house was nearby.

-End of flashback

Juvia POV

So I pretty much told you everything of what happened didn't I? I was still wearing a towel as I had just finished- . "Juvi-." The door of the room that I was in opened. Gray stood in front of the door in shock. "KYAAAA~!!! GET OUT!!!!" I screamed. He quickly ran out of the room and slammed the door. I could tell that my face was bright red. He entered the room without knocking!! It's a good thing that I wasn't in the middle of wearing my clothes. If not..... I blushed harder.

Gray POV

I quickly went out of the room and slammed the door. I was blushing madly. I should have knocked the door first!! Why didn't I?? If she was in the middle of wearing-... Sheesh! I shouldn't think more of that! It'll be worse. I quickly went to the kitchen to get some food. Today would be a very awkward one...

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Juvia came out of the room fully dressed. She was covered from head to toe. She wasn't wearing the clothes that she wore yesterday. I guess she must have brought extra clothing in her bag. Weird.... She went to the kitchen and took some food from the dining kitchen before going to the living room to eat.

She didn't make any eye contact with me. I noticed that she was blushing when she came to the kitchen. This is all MY fault!!! I regretted for not knocking on the door before going in the room. I was still thinking about that incident.

Disclaimer : I never owned Fairy Tail. (I still have to write this )

Finally chapter finished! A very awkward moment with Gruvia. Gray should have knocked on the door first! Silly Gray! Juvia on the other hand could not believe that Gray just saw her in just a towel. Haha! :)
GruVia♥♥