Mission_Chapter 20

*********************

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

*********************

Levy Pov

Ugh!! It's a Monday again!! I groaned on my way to school. Why did the weekends have to end? Even though I like going to school, I don't want to go because of him... Gajeel...

"Levy!!" I heard Lucy's voice.

"Lucy?" I answered.

"You haven't do a job for weeks. Master wants you to do one after school."

"Seriously?!"

"Yup. What's into you lately?"

I stayed silent.

"Still about Redfox?"

"...."

"Oh, I see... Good luck."

"Ah...."

Lucy left me alone in front of the school gates. Before I even stepped into the school, a hand grabbed mine from behind.

"Levy, we are going on a job after school." Gajeel stated.

"W-Why? And just the two of us?" I stammered.

"Yes. See ya." He waved goodbye then left.

I realised that my face was as red as a tomato. Somehow, I feel uneasy around Gajeel...

~~~~~~

"Levy?" I heard Natsu's voice as I was walking out of the school building.

"Yes?" I answered.

"So, you like Gajeel huh?"

"How on earth do you know?!"

"Lucy."

"Lucy..." A dark aura formed around me.

"Um, sorry! Bye!!" Natsu ran away.

What the heck is wrong with him?? It's not like I'm gonna hurt him. The dark aura faded away.

~At Guild~

Weekends

Gajeel Pov

I stripped of a random job from the board before approaching Levy.

"Hey, Levy! I've picked a job!" I've gotta stop saying 'Levy'.

"What is it?"

"I don't know. Read it." I put the paper on her face.

She took the paper off her face and gave me a glare before reading the details of the job aloud.

"Client's name is : Melody Kagome. She wants us to defeat some monsters that were..."

The rest fell deaf to my ears. I was enchanted by Levy's beauty instead... With those bright brown eyes, she looked so...beautiful... What am I saying?! Ugh! Shut up mind!!

An argument between the bright and dark side of Gajeel :

I think you have fallen in love with her, Gajeel...

Gajeel would never fall for her idiot!

Gajeel...Maybe you should tell her that you like her...

Gajeel doesn't like her!!

Oh, shut up already darky! You're annoying me!!

No, you shut up, brighty!!

Anyways, just look at her...She's beautiful...Not just her looks but also her heart...

What the hell are you talking about brighty?? And Gajeel you should just bang her!!

Stop sprouting nonsense, Darky!!

Huh!!

^^Back to reality^^

Levy Pov

"....And the reward is 20,000J."

I looked up to see Gajeel staring at me. There was some colour on his cheeks...

"W-What? Are you even listening, G-Gajeel?" I stammered, blushing.

"U-Um...Sorry, let's go, shrimp!" He said, before running out the guild. I laughed.

~~~~~

"I think we're here." I stated.

Before us stood, a three-storey house with paintings of Fairy Tail everywhere on it. This person must be a real fan of Fairy Tail...

~~~~~

"The monsters mostly appear at South from here, in the night."

"So, we'll have to wait until the night, huh?" Gajeel said.

"Yes. I don't mind you two waiting here. Would you stay?" asked Melody Kagome.

"Yes, we will." I saw Gajeel hesitating but I didn't care.

Melody led us to a large room, with two beds.

"You can stay here, until tge mission finishes. Do you both have extra clothes?"

Gajeel and I nodded.

"If you need a change of them, ypu both can go to the room next door. We uave clothes for guests."

"We?" I questioned.

"Yup, my husband, my daughter and son and I live here but the three went out for a trip."

"And left you alone?" Gajeel joined in.

"Yes...but it's fine..."

"Oh...Okay, bye Melody. You can talk to Gajeel of you want."

"Okay."

~~~~~

I yawned sleepily. It was 4 in the late afternoon...There was a curtain, separating my bed with Gajeel. I pulled the curtain until I didn't see Gajeel's bed. Then, I lay on my bed. My ned was next to the window.

~~~~~

Gajeel Pov

I went to 'our' room. Then, I sat on the bed, looking at my phone.

Missed calls : 3 from Flame-Head

Missed calls : 2 from Juvia

Messages : 2 from Levy

Levy? I went to peek through the curtain that separated me from Levy.

I saw the beauty sleeping peacefully on her bed. I sighed. I looked at the clock in the room, it was already 5.

I closed the curtain back. I then lay on the bed to relax. I suddenly heard, Levy mumbling in her sleep,

"G-Gajeel...Don't leave me...Love..."

I felt my face heat up when I heard her say my name in her sleep. Love? What does that mean? She was so funny...

Hope you enjoyed the chapter guys! And thanks for the support. Thanks for reading!

Vote