Meeting Lyon/???_ Chapter 14

A/N-Arigato Minna-san, for 1K reads!! I am very grateful! :)

~Night

Juvia POV

Wow! Today was a fun and exhausting one! I had a lot of fun with Levy, Gajeel and especially Gray. We went out to the beach. Eating ice cream and playing with the sand. We plan on playing there the next day.

I was sitting at a chair at the lobby of the resort, relaxing. I suddenly saw the two 'lovebirds' come in.

"Lucy!! Where have you been??" I asked Lucy who looked worn out.

"W-We went almost everywhere!! It's all Natsu's fault!!" Lucy said, panting.

I looked at Natsu, who lay sprawled on the floor.

"You both ran here, didn't you?" I questioned, sighing.

"Y-yeah."

I then helped Natsu up with Lucy's help. Gray saw what I was doing and helped me. I don't know where he even came from. Was he stalking me? He wouldn't do that right? I helped Lucy to her room, Gray helped Natsu to his room. Lucy is very heavy...I'm not insulting her...

Lyon POV

I stood in front of the resort that Gray was staying in. This is it!! I'm coming Gray!! I got the information from Ultear, my teacher's daughter. All of sudden, I caught a glimpse of blue hair. It couldn't be, could it? No...she's not with Gray...

*

I walked outside the windows of the resort. Gray would always open his window late in the night. So it is easy to know where he stays. I then spotted an open window. There! I stood in front of the window.

I saw Gray sitting on a sofa, panting. What's with him? Suddenly, a blue haired maiden joined him there. She was also panting. W-Why is MY Juvia there?! Did they have...No! That's stupid!! I blushed furiously thinking that Gray and Juvia could have did it. You know it. Then, Gray looked my way. Shit! He spotted me!! I saw Gray's face from an exhausted face turn to a murderous face. We really had a long history. Don't worry reader, you'll know one day!

Gray POV

I turned my head to the window. I suddenly saw Lyon there. WTH is doing there?!

"LYON."

"Gray?" I heard Juvia say. "L-Lyon-san..." she mumbled after seeing him.

"Ah, Gray, Juvia-chan! Found you!" Lyon said innocently.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here." My 'question' didn't sound like a question. It was more of a statement.

"Can I come in?" He asked ignoring the question. Before I could say anything...

"No, Lyon-san. I don't know what happened between you and Gray. But you seriously better get out. He is not in the mood right now." Juvia said sternly.

"J-Juvia-chan..." Lyon mumbled and left my room silently.

I looked at Juvia. Her face wasn't her cheerful face. Her face was like...was like... One of the most serious face I had ever seen besides Erza's. Juvia...

The next day

Lucy POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked at the clock. 6am. Ah! Second day at resort!! I rubbed my eyes. I felt something heavy on me. What is so heavy?! I looked under the blanket. I saw....