Mission2_Chapter 21

Gajeel Pov

"Roar of the iron dragon!!"

"Solid script : Fire!!"

We managed to get rid of some monsters but they just kept coming. We managed to defeat all of them. The ground suddenly shook.

"Gajeel! Look!" Levy pointed to something huge coming towards us. It must be the boss.

"Shrimp, take a rest! Let me handle it!"

"Ugh...Hmm..." Levy backed away to a tree.

-Minutes later-

This monster is a hard one! Damn! I tried to find its weak spot while trying to dodge it's attacks. Ah hah! Found it!

I casted Karma Demon : Iron God Sword.

The monster was completely smashed then disappeared into thin air. I smirked.

"Solid Script : Hole!"

Huh? I turned around to see Levy trapping a-- not so big-- monster in a hole. She then burned the monster.

"Didn't see that coming," I said, approaching Levy.

Levy turn to face me, looking exhausted, but managed to give me a warm smile. Heat rose to my cheeks.

"Let's go back," I stated meeting her eyes.

She suddenly fainted and nearly fell to the ground but I caught her waist.

"Sheesh..."

I gave her a piggy back, walking to Melody's house. It was so dark. Luckily, I could see where I was going.

12am

Our bedroom window was open, so I just jumped into the room.

I laid Levy on her bed, taking off her shoes putting it at a corner of the room with mine.

I trudged to my bed, after taking a shot shower, sighing. I hope that's the last of the monsters.

Levy Pov

3am

I opened my eyes wide. I found myself on my bed. How'd I get here? Don't tell me Gajeel....

I got down from the bed, heading to the bathroom with a tank top and some sweatpants.

I felt relaxed once my body hit the warm water.

I wore my clothes before putting a black jacket over my top. I looked out of the window. It was such a peaceful morning? Night? Whatever.

I saw a black figure moving on Melody's backyard. I squinted my eyes ro get a better view. The thing was huge bigger than Gajeel. I jumped out of the window carefully and silently.

I approached the creature stealthily. I gasped once I saw it it was really really huge. Bigger than the boss monster that Gajeel fought.

It turned around and fixed its big green eyes at me. It approached me. A blood-curdling scream left my lips as it grabbed me and threw me to a tree. I was consumed in darkness.

Gajeel Pov

I heard a familiar scream that sounded like Levy's. I blinked my eyes a few times before looking at her bed. She wasn't there. I panicked.

I looked out of the window I saw a giant footprint on the ground. I jumped out of the window. My eyes widened when I saw a few strands of Levy's hair on the ground.

The monster caught...Levy? I tried to get Levy's scent. I smelled another scent-- a monster's. I cursed. Levy still hasn't recovered her full magic power yet. I also haven't but I still got a lot.

I followed the two scents which led to a forest nearby. The scent was still fresh. I found a large hole on the ground. The scent seemed to be leading there.

Before I could jump inside...

"Ugh! You! Don't touch me, stupid beast!!"

"Hmm...Why is that?"

A vein popped on my forehead. I junped down into the hole, landing on my boots.

I saw a monster, sleeping. I saw another figure in front of it with another one. Who's?!

I passed the monster silently, then hid behind a rock. I cursed and swore once I saw the scene in front of me.

It was Levy and another guy.

Levy Pov

He tried to take out my jacket but I managed to kick him in the shins and tried to escape. I was suddenly pulled by my jacket behind.

"Ugh! You! Don't touch me, stupid beast!!" I shouted.

He smirked saying, "Hmm...Why is that?"

Mist started to form on the side of my eyes. I should have woken Gajeel up instead of finding out who or what the figure was. Now I'm stuck with a perverted man.

"Gajeel..." I mumbled.

"Iron Fist!" Gajeel's voice reverberated in the small, underground cave.

"Don't worry, Levy!"

He punched and kick the man as hard as he could until the man was knocked out. We suddenly heard a loud roar.

The monster had woken up.

"I need your help, Levy," Gajeel stated.

I nodded my head and tried to stand.

"You're gonna look for its weak spot first, right?"

"Yeah, now at least distract it."

"Hai."

"Solid Script : Oil!" I immobilized the monster.

"The monster can't move a lot right now. It could by you some time."

Gajeel nodded his head at me. "Thanks."

Blood rushed to my cheeks, he had never said 'Thanks' to me.

He suddenly casted Karma Demon : Iron God Sword. He must have found its weak spot.

The monster crashed into the ground after being hit.

"Levy!" I nodded at Gajeel.

"Solid Script : Fire!" That got rid of the monster. It shouldn't be alive now.

"Good job." Gajeel smiled at me. I returned it with red cheeks.

We went back to Melody's house. The sky was turning lighter. Guess that fight was longer than it looked.

That's it for chapter 21! Hope you like the chapter. Oh come on, when are you going to confess to Gajeel Levy? And Gajeel, I hope when she confesses you know what to do.

Til next time! Thanks for reading! :)
Jaa ne~~