108 ☾ "Naive boys..."

Start from the beginning

"I would've choked them all by now, non kinky," Ilsung stated while sticking a chip in his mouth and crunching it extra loud.

Songhee laughed even harder, stealing a chip, which resulted in an EXTREMELY appalled look from Ilsung, and saying, "Just because I haven't doesn't mean I haven't thought about it." she then stuck the chip in her mouth while smiling.

Ilsung still offended she took one of his chips.

<><><>

Fera was currently floating above the students thanks to Hyunseung, the wind elemental keeping her up as she spoke to them all.

They were in the dining hall, which looked very different from how it was before. Now, they weren't separated by element, the tables were moved closer together and the walls that used to separate their sections were torn down, it looked more open, more... free.

"Hi guys!" Fera shouted, covering her mouth after all of the students covered their ears, she forgot he was projecting her voice. She blushed, moving a strand of her loose hair behind her ear, "sorry, as a marshalle I didn't have the privilege of my voice being projected, or floating, but that's besides the point."

The others laughed at her cute antics, SeokJin in his fire marshalle uniform as he stood near where Fera was floating so the students could all see her.

"As you can clearly see, the dining hall looks different, a lot of the Academy does, but it's for your best interest, I promise," she assured, gesturing towards the space, "you guys can now sit where ever you want with who ever you wish to sit next too, no more having to sit where you're told, just don't cause a ruckus." she told, which had students excited, since before they couldn't really sit next to their friends who wielded elements different from their own.

The next part of the tour was the gardens, which had a lot of them becoming teary eyed at the sight.

HyunSeung set Fera down, the female thanking him. Her hair was straightened and flowing behind her as she walked.

The gardens now had a section full of dozens of different flowers, each of them stating a name of someone who lost their life during one of the battles they had to all endure.

"Consider this like a... flowery graveyard, just without the bodies. I went through a list of people who lost their lives during the fight and had Cashel grow a flower in the color of their elements to honor them, you're all welcome to look around for your friends names." she smiled softly, moving away so the students could look around.

Yoongi, hand in hand with Hoseok, became a little sad when he saw a white flower with blue spots all over it standing near Victor's name. It made him miss his brother a little bit.

Fera even put a flower for Akane and Joonwae, their flowers were intertwined at the stems, one of them was blue and the other was orange, they were beautiful together and their names were displayed like the others.

Janella ran up to Fera, hugging the Chancellor out of nowhere, "T-thank you!" she sobbed into her jacket, Fera smiled while hugging her back; she assumed Janella saw the flower with her bestfriends name.

Janella was one of the reasons Fera even got the idea to do this, she wanted a way to remember the people who lost their lives within the academy; and got this idea.

To alot of the students, it meant more than Fera would ever realize.

They were thankful.

<><><>

"Okay, guys! Don't dorm with people you know you're going to have sex with!" Fera shouted, Hyunseung's power amplifying it even more; she wanted to make sure the students heard her.