[18] The note

"Parth...but... You are getting married to Urvashi and I know you will not hurt your mother...in any case and I don't want you to do that too." Krishnaa said.

"I know Krishnaa but if I didn't hurt my mother telling her the truth that I and Urvashi can never be a couple...she might get hurt later on. So tell the truth now is the right thing to do." Parth explained, she smiled faintly.

"Now come with me." He said and held her hand in his.

__

As Parth and Krishnaa reached the hall, they saw Urvashi and her brother talking over something while Dev and Kunal were suppressing their laughs. Parth's parents were standing silently and Madhav started smiling as he saw them and his gaze fell over their hands, which were interwind.

"What is happening here?" Parth asked.

Urvashi and her brother stopped, Urvashi ran and hugged Parth to which Parth replied by pushing her away from him, harshly.

"What's your Problem Urvashi?" Parth said, annoyed.

"I'm not getting married to you!" Urvashi said.

"What a pleasant surprise! But how this happened??" Parth asked.

"Yeah, Parth. Varun called me yesterday, he told me that he is coming to take Urvashi because her marriage is fixed but he asked me not to tell her this... Then I was thinking about your wedding. Urvashi came and she started crying that she wants to go from here as she can't stay here for long and that no one loves her and all... It slipped out of my lips that she is getting married...I was grounded but Madhav saved me."

"Whom am I getting married to?" Asked Urvashi.

Madhuri was dumb, she can't tell her that, she has promised not to.

"Parth."

Urvashi and Madhuri turned at Madhav's voice.

"What??" Madhuri said in confusion.

"Parth is the one."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh My God!" She hugged Madhav in excitement and he pushed the sticky girl away but kept a smile on his face.

"Now, Urvashi.. go, have rest." She went out.

"Madhav what have you said to her?" Madhuri said in anger.

"If you want your son to get married to the one he loves... Just do as I say." Madhav said, "Please mamiii!!!"

"You are sure about this?" Madhuri asked.

"Damn sure.."

"Who will handle Urvashi afterwards?"

"That will be okay. I will make sure of that and ofcourse her brother will know how to handle his sister."
Madhuri didn't tell about Madhav's plan to anyone yet.

"I'm shocked that Urvashi is smiling at this." Parth said.

"So are we." Dev and Kunal said.

Urvashi smiled as her brother's words rang in her ears, "Avinash is an NRI and more rich that Parth, adding to that he is a single child with no mother and his father is almost dying, stays mostly in hospital... You will not have to bear with in laws, Vahsu!" A gold digger will never deny to such an offer.

Then Urvashi and her brother left.

"I can't believe Urvashi was so calm at this." Parth said in total shock.