[9] Home?

Krishnaa's POV

"And I have decided one thing, that is you're gonna stay at my residence now from onwards, " at his words, I abruptly said, "No way! Parth! That's not gonna happen!"

"What? Why?" He caressed his temples probably in frustration and then looked at me again, "So? What do you think? I'll let you go back to the hell?"

"Parth but try to comprehend, it's not at all apparent, how can I?" I argued.

"How can you not? See my family is quite very obsessed with guests, especially my mother, she will love you and about others, they won't have any problem." He said.

"But..how can I leave my family?"

Parth looked away, sighing, but he was so handsome, god has made his side profile deliberately, for sure.

"Krishnaa, you don't know what family is," Parth said, too calm, it almost shocked, a few seconds ago he was like a raging fireball and now like water.

"Maybe I don't, but I'm not only thinking about Uncle aunt and Sameera, but I have Shivli, Jai and my dadi ma, I have a bakery to look after, I can't let go of them, maybe I'm too attached to them to think about my own good but it's the way I am, your accept it or not, I'll not change."

"Krishnaa... Try to understand, I'm not asking you forget your family but to take care of yourself and be at my place until you are fine.....I'm not asking you to be there forever.," he said, his voice was now a nostalgic one.

"Parth.."

"I don't need any excuse, Krishnaa, please," He said.

"Krishnaa.." Shivli finally said something, "I think Parth is right. What he is saying is right, I mean, I'm sure I'll be alright, I'll take care of Jai and dadi and after the jail and all, I'm sure they will be quiet for some time, but for you, it will be no less than hell.. so please, accept what he is saying, he is thinking about your good, none else."

I looked at Parth, who was looking at me with expectant eyes.

"If-" I stopped as he scoffed and pulled his hair, "Krishnaa, please, no buts and ifs.." it was kinda a yell.

I looked away from my lips turned into a pout, he almost yelled at me!

Then I heard he chuckled, I quickly straightened my lips,  looking back at him.

"You know you're so cute when you pout?" He said I wanted to blush, my cheeks were burning and it took all in me not to blush. Why? He yelled at me!

"Okay say what was with that if."

"If you got tired of me? Frustrated by me???? Like you just now, kinda yelled at me? What then?"

"I didn't yell at you."

"You did! You did!" I pout again.

"Angry Krishnaa, I won't! I will not get tired of you or frustrated... I won't, promise."

"A promise?" I said. Promises are made for breaking.

"Oh come on, Sakhi." Now Madhav was only left to give me a lecture, the tall guy smilingly walked in and stood beside Parth, Madhav is taller two inches than Parth, I noted.

"You should come with us," Madhav said.

"They are right!" Priya wouldn't back off, I knew, I rolled my eyes.

"Krishnaa.." Parth said, with a calm and tender voice, "Please." I can't deny those two hazels now.

"Okay..fine.." Sakha, Priya, Shivli and mostly, Parth defeated me.