[11] Someone New

Parth's POV

"Is anything visible?" Asked Dev as he tied the blindfold on my eyes.

"No, nothing, I see nothing," I replied, I feel like a blind man.

"Okay, be careful," I heard Madhav.

"Yeah, don't fall and hurt yourself," I heard Krishnaa.

"Sure," I said.

"Hwww! Bhai! You didn't reply to Madhav bhai but to Krishnaa!"

"Calm down, Dev! Understand!" Madhav laughed.

"Understood."

I walked with my eyes closed, I took small steps, walked in the direction of the giggle, but wait, Krishnaa doesn't giggle like this, It's Priya, not that side. NOT AT ALL.

Saying I love you to your brother and cousins is not a very big deal, it's very easy, knowing this, Dev and Madhav try their best not to be the I find first.

"Any signals?" I asked.

"The one you want is on the right side!" Dev laughed.

"No, on left, Dev's lying." Priya laughed.

Oh my god. I sighed and walked straight.

"Don't go almost out of the house, Bhai!" I heard Dev.

But I kept walking and I hit a figure, she almost fell but I caught her, Krishnaa.
I smiled widely and she stood up, while I was untying my blindfold I started, "I know, I have to say this because they're not gonna stand down, so I'm saying, I lo--" I stopped when I heard Krishnaa's voice behind,"Parth."

I got the blindfold off my eyes fully and the girl wasn't Krishnaa but someone I know... And probably don't like.

I turned to Madhav, Krishnaa, Dev, Kunal and Priya.

"Told you not to go too far." Dev shrugged his shoulders.

"Do I have to do this?" I asked, sighing, I won't, even if they tell about that thing to mom.

"Krishnaa's decision." Madhav winked.

"Wha-Why? Why do I?" Krishnaa looked away from me.

"You say that Parth you don't need to say I love you to Urvashi." Dev said.

Yeah,  Urvashi Kuruvanshi, mentally retarded person according to me, Sister of even crazier man, . I think she has serious OCD, obsessive Compulsive Disorder because she is whatever she wants, she wants to get it at any cost, Hook or Crook.

"What? I love you? Parth you wanna say that to me??" She embraced me, chocking me.

"Urvashi! URVASHI!" I said and pushed her away.

"Parth," she said, her eyes started to brim with tears, I think sometimes that are her eyes a water tank? I say something and she a crying mess, one of the things I don't like her for.

"Beta, what has happened, why you all are creating chaos!" Mom walked in the scene.

"Greetings, Bua ji!" Urvashi hugged mom, what a clingy girl she is.

"Blessings, Urvashi, you already here.  Parth must have got you from the airport." Mom smiled and my breath hitched.

"Parth, Urvashi must be coming at around 5 pm, get her okay?" Mom said...

"Surely," I said.

And I forgot about it...

"Parth? He didn't, bua, I waited for like an hour, he didn't pick up and I don't have your number and I too stressed to ask for that for it.  So I took a cab and I'm here, I would have been at the airport yet if I didn't have the address." I didn't pick up the call because she is blocked..