[16] Delimma

Krishnaa sat in her room in delimma. She was confused everything right now, what to do and what not to was the biggest question in her mind right now.

Yes, she said, She is good for Parth. But did she mean it?

No, she didn't, but what to do? She can't break a old woman's heart, Parth should understand this. She thought he will but he glared at her in anger the last time he saw her.

She was feeling miserable and she wasn't sure why was she feeling that.

Because Parth is getting married to Urvashi?
Or
Because Parth is upset with her?
Or
Both?

She sighed, walking to Parth's room talk to Parth.

.

Parth, on the other side was upset and bounded by the dare from the twins.

So to avoid everything, he decided to do some work, he was engrossed in his laptop when Krishnaa knocked on the door.
"Parth, open the door!" She said from outside.

He ignored.

Knock. Knock.
"I know, you're inside, open the door!"

He kept ignoring but she wasn't going, so he put on his headphones and played song at full volume.

Krishnaa was so shocked by his behavior and she stopped knocking.

"Hey, Krishnaa!" Said Urvashi coming to Krishnaa.

"What happened Sweetie? Your face looks pale and filled with sadness," Urvashi smirked.

Krishnaa didn't reply her, and turned to walk away.

"Oh, wait... Please." Said Urvashi and Krishnaa stopped and turned back to her, "What?"

"Is Parth not opening the door, let me try once, I'll let you talk to him." Urvashi said.

Krishnaa rolled her eyes, she kinda had a trust that if Parth hasn't opened the door on her call, he surely won't on Urvashi's.

"Parth!" Urvashi knocked, harshly.

Parth had just taken off his headphones, thinking Krishnaa went away. When he heard the knock again, he was frustrated.

He sighed and opened the door. Urvashi stood there smilingly and Krishnaa was neither frowning nor smoking, it was quite impossible to understand her state of mind at that time.

She didn't say anything and walked away.

"Parth--" before Urvashi could complete, Parth shut the door on her face.

.

Krishnaa walked to her room, disppointed with about everything.

"Is it really my fault?" She asked herself, sniffing. She wasn't going to cry for a guy or..was she?

"As if I would have said that Urvashi is not good for Parth, Madhuri Aunty would have rejected Urvashi... Ignoring me for nothing, well that is good too, he better start being nice to Urvashi, she is his to be wife after all.." She stopped at his sentence, at the thought of Parth getting to Urvashi, she felt her hear breaking.

"If he has so much problem to me, so its okay, I'll leave." She stood up and started packing her clothes when a hand stopped her, it none other her brother by blood (He donated blood to her ..) Madhav.

"Where to, Sakhi?" Asked Madhav.

"Anywhere but I can't stay here anymore. I'm leaving." She replied, hiding her tears and pain.

"Why?" He asked, eyebrows knitting together.

"Because the one who got me here is ignoring me for nothing," she replied.