~ P R O L O U G E ~

" A soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever. It's the one person who knew you and accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did, or when no one else would. And no matter what happens, you will always love them. Nothing can ever change that."

______________________________________

"I keep having these dreams.. Where.. I'm with a guy... He.." said Krishnaa, an orphan, she was cooking food for her aunt, uncle and cousins.

"You should forget about these silly dreams.." said her best friend, Priya.

"How can I? It feels so real. It's all so beautiful but then the dream changes into a nightmare... Laughs of evil five men.. stabbing sound.. I feel like someone was pulling my hairs, someone dragged me..." At this point she said tears in her eyes.

"Krishnaa.." Priya kept her hand on her shoulder.

"Oh My God!??" Yelled her cruel and heartless cousin, Sam or Sameera, "Mom's gonna forbid this girl from coming here if you didn't get food fast!!!"

Krishnaa stopped her emotions and hastened her cooking.

. .

"See, my bro, the number of girl here!" Said an excited Kunal Rajvansh.

"Shut up, Kunal." Parth said, he wasn't interest in any of the talk of his younger brother. He wasn't interested in any girl around.

"Don't you say that you saw that girl again in your dream." Kunal sighed.

"I did." Parth sipped his drink.

"Oh My God." Kunal whined, "Do you see her face?"

"No.. just her eyes,beautiful eyes..." Parth trailed off and took a moment before saying, "Then I see her eyes filled with tears.. it haunts me.."

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Characters

Pooja Sharma as Princess Draupadi / Krishnaa Kashyap

(Draupadi - she was born from a fire sacrifice, so she is called "Yagyaseni"

She was the daughter of King Draupad, Princess of Panchal, this is why she called 'Panchali' too)

Soulmates || ArDi|| ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara