[13] Getting more closer

A/N - Yeah, yeah,I know AN comes at the last but it's... Soooooo important.

"Soulmates" now had 5k + reads❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️😇😇😇🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

So that's way, hear to this "Biiiiig Thankssss"

And its chapter 13 by the way 13 is a very nice number... ITS Chris Evans' birthdate, Taylor Swift's Birthday 13
😜😜And If you add 10 in it.. it will turn in my birthdate (23)

😂😂Sorry for this idiotic talk, I know no one is interested in my lol Fangirling...

So the fact that new... Let me say in MAHABHARAT language, "Aadhyaya" is going to start😄😄
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

WHO'S READY???

😎so let's start the new "Aadhyaya"
_______________________________________

The days passed on, Krishnaa became a very important part of the Rajvansh family. Urvashi surely didn't like Krishnaa at all but Krishnaa always had one of the boys by her side, to save her from the evil doings of Urvashi.

It was the morning of Mahashivratri, Krishnaa struggled to wear the red saree Madhuri gave her for the day.

"Go to hell!" Krishnaa whined at the laptop screen which was playing a video, titled as 'How to wear a saree.'
"Useless!" Krishnaa shut the laptop down.

"These freaking pleats!" She hissed while trying to pleat her saree, "Oh, ma! Why with me?!"

"Hey, Shiva!" She said in frustration.

.
Parth was ready in navy blue.

Looking handsome as ever, today he didn't play guitar in morning, so for sure he didn't meet Krishnaa since morning

"Let's go see, Miss Kashyap!" He said to himself in the mirror and walked out of the room.

Reaching Krishnaa room, he found the door opened, he walked in, she was no where around in the room.

"Krishnaa!" Parth called out.

On the other side, in the restroom, Krishnaa was still fiddling with the saree, hearing Parth's voice, she got double nervous, "why does he has to come here anyways!" She whined softly.

"Krishnaa?!" She heard again, she hurried in making pleats, but seems like everything was against her, the sharp safely pin made her way into Krishnaa's finger, "aah!!" She whined, quite loud because the safely pin was pierced quite much into her skin.