[8] Debted

"Take care of her, carefully!" Parth yelled at the nurses and ward boys, "Where is the doctor! Get the doctor!"

"Sir,sir, calm down, we're processing,we'll take good care of her, she will be alright," said the doctor and they went in the emergency room with Krishnaa.

Parth stood there, looking at the door of emergency room, blankly.

Then he felt a hand on his shoulder, it was no other than Madhav, Parth knew it and he didn't turn to look at him.

"Parth," his voice was calm.

"Her condition is so critical." Parth replied, still not looking at Madhav, he was hiding the pain that was now evident on his face.

"She will be fine," Madhav said.

"Because she has to.. For me." The last two words were a mere whisper.

They waited until the nurse came out.

"Sister, how is she?" Parth asked hurriedly.

"She has lost a lot of blood, we need blood transfusion but she is O-negative, and its a rare blood group, as we all know that a O-negative can only receive from a O-negative... It's not available in adequate amount right now... The condition is very critical and complicated." Said the nurse, Parth's heart sank the very moment, he will die for her but the fact is he is not O-negative so it won't give her life.

"Just that?" Madhav smiled widely, Parth was shcoked, Madhav continued, "I am O-negative."

"Oh thank god sir, will you donate blood to her?" Asked the nurse.

"There's no way I won't." Madhav said.

"Thank you!" Parth gave Madhav a bro hug.

"Fine, fine, l'mme go now." Madhav chuckled, we went with the nurse for blood transfusion process.

___

Her eyelids fluttered a little, she tried to open her eyes but the bright white light irritated her eyes, after a few attempts, she opened her eyes fully, adjusting to the brightness of the room.

She looked around, it was hospital room and she was on hospital bed, she concluded and then found someone's hand holding hers, it was Parth, he was asleep on the chair with his head down on the hospital bed beside her and his hands gripping her hand firmly.

She tried to move while trying not to wake him up but it didnt happen. He woke up, looking at her with tender, tried, sleepy eyes hazel eyes.

"Krishnaa..." He said softly but loud enough for her to hear, he smiled, she tried smiling too.

"Parth," she said, sweetly.

"Thank god, you're okay," he kissed her knuckles, she didn't know how to react to that, so she didn't, she was just happy seeing such a beautiful smile on his face.

"What would happen to me," she casually said, trying to laugh.

"What would? Those devils almost killed you,you know that?" He said, his eyebrows knitting together at the thought of Malini, Jayant and Sameera.

"Devils?" Krishnaa said in confusion.

"Your uncle, aunt and that Sameera!" Parth said,Krishnaa didn't reply to it and he continued, "You lost so much blood and you are also O-negative, I don't even wanna think what about would have happened if Madhav wasn't here!"

"Madhav?"

"Yes, Madhav, he is also O-negative, you donated blood to you." Parth smiled.

"He owes me," Krishnaa said.