[14] It means something.

Climbing up the stairs of a worshipping place with your love in your arms, on the day of which is celebrated as the reunion of Shiva-Shakti, simply means something that anyone will understand only if they knew the feeling of the two about eachother.

As Parth stepped off the last stair to the floor of the Shiva temple, he put Krishnaa down, she stood on her feet but Parth still held her by waist, in case she losses balance. She stumbled a little then stood beside him on his left side, he didn't take a chance, he was still holding her, even though, his arms were quite numb after climbing up so many stairs. They were the first one to reach the temple. They touched the floor and joined their hands.

"Oh by Shiva's grace!" They heard a man, almost eight years of age, thin, dressed in orange dhoti and a shawl.

"So nice to see a lovely couple to be the first one to enter this ancient Shiva temple on the day Mahashivratri." Said the man, he was walked closer, "Welcome! I'm the preist."

"Greetings," said Krishnaa and Parth in unison.

"But my daughter, why is your scalp deserted? Where is the Sindoor? Why haven't you put it on when entering the pious temple of Shiva and Shiva Priya Parvati herself? You should have, daughter." Said the priest.

"Because they're not married, Guru ji!" Madhav entered the temple after touching the floor.

"But.." the priest trailed off, his eyebrows forrowed a bit, "It just felt like you two are married, so I thought,my sixth sense never gives me such a false advice, Don't know how it did today."

"Maybe because they's a reason, Guru Dev." Madhav smirked, confusing Krishnaa and Parth along with the learned priest himself.

"Think about it later, the other are here." Madhav said, making Parth and Krishnaa forrow their brows seeing Sameera and Urvashi.

"Ji, for sure, come in, children," the priest called all of them inside.

Parth helped Krishnaa walk and they stood in front of the idols of Shiva-Shakti.

"Urvashi, beta, you know any Arti?" Asked Madhuri, Urvashi gulped, Arti? nope, she only knows only raps.

"Umm..." She stammered.
Dev and Kunal added spice to her embarrassment by grinning.

"Leave her, Mami, ask Krishnaa, all in one girl, she knows everything," Madhav added.

"Beta,will you?"

Krishnaa doesn't know to say 'no'

"Okay.."

Girija Mein Urja Shiv Se Hai
Gauri Se Shiv Mein Shakti Hai
Ae Do Nahin Hai Ek Hai
Anubhuti Samah Abhi Vyakti Hai

Har Swaas Shiv Ke Naam Hai
Yahan Prem Bhi Abhiram Hai
Shiv Dhairya Tu Saayam Shiva
Aana Yanju Shiv Dhristi Shiva

Main Deh Hai Shiv Mere Pran Hai
Astitva Mein Woh Praman Hai
Main Deh Hai Shiv Mere Pran Hai
Astitva Mein Woh Praman Hai

Main Hoon Dhara Ambhar Hai Shiv
Main Hoon Shiva Shankar Hai Shiv