[2] For You

Parth's POV

I, Dev and Kunal waited at the airport, the watch said 5:56 (pm). Madhav Yadav, my cousin, whom I've never met before was about to land at Dehradun International Airport. Madhav was coming back from Denmark. Mom says that he is a great guy, he is a troube maker though.

"Bhai," Kunal growled in frustration, "Aren't we waiting for too long?"

"Patience, Kunal." I sighed, I looked at his twin, Dev, he was busy in his phone.

After sometime, the watch said, 6:23, Madhav should be here by now, I looked around and my eyes found him as I had seen his photo. 

"There he is."  I said, Kunal and Dev looked in the direction I was looking at.

We walked to him.

"Parth." He smiled like he has known me for years. 

"Madhav." I held my hand out for a shake hand. He shook his head smilingly and hugged me.

"It's how I meet people who are important to me." He was continuously smiling, does this guy ever frown? I  too unknowingly smiled.

"Let's go home, Madhav ji." said Dev.

''What do you call Parth?" Madhav asked Dev.

"Bhai." replied Dev.

"That's what you should call me." Madhav looked at me, "Is that okay, Parth?"

"Yeah," I said. Then we checked out of the airport and drove to our mansion.

____________

"Welcome, Madhav." Mom greeted Madhav as we walked in, she did the arti, Kunal and Dev rolled their eyes, it's their permanent reaction to mom's religious activities.

"If you two kept doing that, your eyes will stuck back." I said and walked in with Mom and Madhav.

"Madhav." Said my mom.

"Ji," he replied that ever lingering smile on his face, mom talked to Madhav, so did Dad, while me and the twins stood there.

"Parth, help Madhav settle here." Mom ordered.

"Kunal, help Madhav settle here." I ordered, the one who is younger than me for like three years.

"Dev, help Madhav settle here." Kunal ordered the one who was two minutes younger than him. Madhav laughed.

"What is this boys?" Dad laughed.

"Parth, leave these two idiot, you're my good boy, now obey my words." Mom said, I glared at the twins, they cheekily giggled.

"Let's go, Madhav." I said to Madhav, he nodded and we walked upstairs, while the servants carried his belongings.

.

"Your room," I said as we entered, the servants settled his belongings.

"Thank you." He said with his ever smiling face.

"Come down for dinner after you make yourself comfortable here," I smiled.

"Surely." He said and I walked out of the room.
.

I walked in my room, after pacing here and there for sometime sat on the edge of the bed.

Krishnaa..

I sighed, I closed my eyes, trying to remember the eyes of the girl in my dreams. I shot my eyes open.. I wanted to see beautiful eyes but my mind disagreed, it showed me something that haunts me. First her beautiful eyes, then red eyes filled with tears. I pulled my hairs, why? Who is she?