[3] A 11:11 wish

Krishnaa's POV

It was time to pack up the bakery/café, I got off my cheif apron and walked out of the kitchen.

Priya and Shivli were in the cafeteria of the bakery, chattering.

"Hey girls, let's go back home," I said as I walked to them.

"Yeah, sadly, bye." Priya said, "You better start replying to the insults they give you, for how long is Shivu gonna do that for you, Krishnaa?"

I looked at Shivli, she, as always, told Priya whatever happened in the morning.

"I don't wanna create an issue." I said.

"Issue? Krishnaa, they treat you like you're a peice of waste! You can leave them, you're talented, you can have a life of  yours. You can be anything, you can be a great cheif or Baker or write a book, poetries, what's the use of your degree in literature if you keep servicing them!" Priya almost yelled.

"Okay I take your advice and leave everything and run away but what about dadi? Shivli? The bakery?" I said, "I know they'll do nothing for it, who will take care of dadi? Who will give her medicines on time? Who will be there to hear her old talks so that she doesn't feels like left alone? Who will be there for Shivli when Sameera will yell her for no reason or when she is crying because her crush was on a date with some other girl? Who will be the all time worker of bakery? Who will give Jai refreshments when he is studying late night? Who will make morning tea for Chacha and who will give massage therapy to Chachi?"

"You don't need to think about me." Shivli raised her eyebrow.

"Really? You can't even sleep without me giving you a glass of milk, you can't even pick a dress yourself for going out." I snarled at her.

"Why you just think about others so much, its not your work to care of everyone while forgetting yourself." Priya sighed.

"The thing is that you've made us dependent on you." Shivli pointed out.

"Maybe.. but I can't leave you all, no matter what happens to me."

"Krishnaa.... You've really got nerves to do this." 

"It's not a really big deal, I'm good with it." I lied.

"Yeah, yeah, bye! All the best to enter the hell again.." Priya hugged me, while Shivli chuckled at her words.

__

I walked in my room, I have to go and make dinner but before I just wanted some time alone. The whole day wasn't a regular day and the reason was what happened in the morning, no not the breakfast scene, that's regular. But the garage one, Parth..

I sighed and closed my eyes, his eyes, I was trying to think about Parth but I was getting reminded of the guy in my dreams, his eyes,