[7] The search

Parth's POV

As soon as I woke up, I got ready and banged on Madhav's room's door.

"What is it Parth?" He said in a groggy voice as he opened the door.

"We have to go to the bakery, you forgot?" I said in amusement.

"No, I didn't but its just.." He looked at the clock, "7:23, which bakery opens this early?"

"But for sure Krishnaa will come early.. Then only she will be able to open it on time, isn't it?" I reasoned.

"Smart Parth," he yawned, "Give me a little span of time... I'll be ready."

"Okay." I nodded.

After sometime Madhav came out after being ready, we drift off for the bakery.

.

I stopped the car, hope so I meet her, we walked out of the car.

"No men, no women, no one." Madhav said, the bakery was still closed.

"Yeah, should wait for some time," I said.

"Let's do that too, I don't know why but Im getting intuitions that she won't come today." He said, I sighed, "Why?"

"Intuitions are intuitions, Parth!" Madhav grinned, I looked around, he saw Shivli, she walked out of the car, her face wasn't as cheerful as yesterday, else it was sad and pale.

She sighed and walked in the bakery, me and Madhav waited and waited, it was now 9 am.

Madhav sighed, "She didn't come, the bakery is now open, customers are coming but not her."

"Should we ask Shivli?" I said.

"If we're waiting here from a freaking hour, why not try that too?" Madhav said.

"Was that a taunt?" I asked.

"No, I don't taunt people, Parth!" Madhav laughed.

.

We walked in the cafe, I looked around, I couldn't find Shivli, but the I saw her coming out of the door, she was with a girl, Madhav was more busy in looking at the girl else than Shivli.

"Madhav!" I took him of his la la land.

"Parth," he smiled awkwardly at me.

I chuckled, "Let's go,"

We walked to Shivli, she was stunned to see us, she gulped and tried to ignore.
"Shivli," I said, she looked at me.

"Oh, Parth," she faked smiled, it was too obvious.

"Yeah, where is Krishnaa," her face turned more pale at my question.

"You're Parth?" Said the other girl, who was with Shivli.

"Yeah, he is Parth and I am his cousin, Madhav." Madhav said.

"I'm Priya, Krishnaa's best friend." The girl said.

"Okay, so where is Krishnaa.." I asked again, my sixth sense was now giving me hints that something was very wrong. Very very wrong.

"Parth.." Shivli sniffled, "She.."

Because of her actions, my heart started sinking, is Krishnaa alright?

"What she? Would you say after that?" My voice was getting louder and louder, Madhav kept his hand on my shoulder to make me slow down.

"She.." Shivli was now fully crying, and now my heart sank totally.

"Okay, don't cry, tell me where is she?"