At the same time, " Kamiya," Akhil called me.

"Yes," I replied.

"Can I ask you one thing?" He asked.

Oh my god, what is he going to ask me? Whatever it is, you need to face it Kami.

Yes, I can.

"What?" I asked him.

"Can you call me 'Anna' hereafter?" He asked with a genuine smile.

I got shocked at this and asked, "Why?"

"I don't know. I felt like that. It's your wish," He stated.

Oh my gosh, It's very confusing. I don't know what to do?

Kami, let's relax. Anyway, you need to make them believe you right. So you grab this chance as far now. Ok. Let's think about it after some time.

"Ok Anna," I told him with a smile. I don't know why, but it came out as a true smile.

"So, What's our next move?" Swetha asked Akhil.

"Let him make a plan. We will plan according to that. So, We can take a rest for some time," He said with a sinister smile.

Now, I want to kill these people who are before me. Control Kami. Control Kami.

After that, We placed our order and had our coffee with some random talk. Later, We left the cafe and Swetha dropped me home at 6:45 pm.

I entered the room and get my phone out of the purse. The call with Karthick Anna is still going on.

"Anna," I called him.

"I am here, Kamiya," He told me.

"Ok then, wait Anna. I will put conference with Varsha and Ishu," I said and put conference with them.

After they attended the call, I introduced each other and told them everything which was happened in the cafe.

"Don't trust him, Kami. He is doing all this to make you do whatever he says," Ishu scowled.

"Don't confuse yourself, Kami. He is not the right person who deserved to be your brother. Ok," Varsha told.

"Yes, I know. I was just muddled before, but now I am alright," I told them.

"Is there is any past between Arjun and Akhil? Karthick. That we have to know," Varsha asked Karthick. She didn't call him 'Anna' because she won't call anybody with the relationship without knowing them fully. It's her habit.

"Yes, Anna. I too have that doubt as why Akhil has to take revenge on Arjun anna. Do you know anything?" Ishu too asked him.

"Arjun doesn't know Akhil till our college days. Akhil always tries to start a fight with Arjun whenever we met. Arjun also started to hate Akhil in the ensuing period. Likewise, there was always a clash between them in our college days.

Arjun started to ignore Akhil after completing our graduation. Then, Akhil too didn't disturb, but now only I got to know all his doing behind our back. I can't able to digest the fact that Swetha is cheating us," He explained.

"How are you sure that Arjun doesn't know Akhil before?" I asked him.

"Arjun and I are more close in our gang. He won't hide anything from me. That's why I am sure and also Arjun was confused that why Akhil was doing all this in the earlier period of their clash as he doesn't even know Akhil before," Karthick said.

"Then, we need to find out that person's name who got hurt by Arjun as per Akhil," Varsha said.

" I will try to know that in my next meet," I told them.