35

✵ ✵ ✵

✵ ✵ ✵

*chapter thirty three*

"Oh fuck," Minsun said, as Zerzo hid behind her.

"Oh my god, Minsun," Cho said, picking up on the situation, "You're a dumbass."

God sent him a glare, after hearing him use his name in that fashion.

"S-Sorry," he said, stepping back and out of the conversation.

Minsun sighed and laid Zanique down on a bed, straightening his leg. The boy immediately pushed himself to sit up straight, obviously scared to see a bunch of angels surrounding him, especially God.

"Relax," Raphael said, trying to calm the two nephilims down, "We're not going to hurt you."

When he saw that they definitely did not believe him, he sent some oxytocin to their brains, which would make them feel calm and safe.

They were terrified, so it didn't fully work, but he saw them relax a bit.

"Thanks Raphael," God said, picking up on it, "This will make it easier, I guess."

He sighed as Minsun played with her hands and looked anywhere but at him.

"How did you know?" she finally asked.

"Cho thought you were suspicious when you asked about the prison," God said, "He told me, and luckily Gabriel woke up at the right time to see you sneak out. He managed to call me and here we are."

"Gabriel's awake!" Minsun said, excited.

"He was," God said, sighing, "He's drifting in and out of consciousness, do not bother him."

He placed his emphasis on the word 'not', in a way that made Minsun frown.

"Uriel," God said, and the angel placed a black card into his hand.

"What is that?" Minsun asked, leaning forward.

"This is a release paper for those twins you just broke out," God said.

Minsun's face paled, as she saw their names on the paper in a fancy font.

God sighed for maybe the third time as he massaged his temples.