29

✵ ✵ ✵

✵ ✵ ✵

*chapter twenty seven*

It had been two heaven days since Minsun came back from the mortal world.

She had no clue where Zanique and Zerzo were being kept. She knew the person to ask would be Jeongin, since he knew everything and anything about all the four worlds. But there was some silent agreement between the two of them to actively ignore each other.

It wasn't like it was a bad thing.

Minsun didn't know exactly what was going on with Jeongin, or what God had spoken to him about, but she did know they both had things to worry about.

God had said that they would remain tied to each other, as mortal and guardian angel, in order to throw Eden off.

So both of them had to get stronger in order to protect each other. Jeongin would perfect his magic and general strength and Minsun would do what she could with what she had.

Technically, she could learn to use both devil and angel magic. But since they were sworn enemies, and weren't supposed to exist together, there was a chance that using one magic would destroy her body. Using both would most definitely do that.

So yesterday she had started learning martial arts with the archangel, Micheal.

He was an interesting character and class yesterday had respectfully been...interesting.

The first thing he had said when she walked in was to ask if she'd ever taken gymnastics as a kid. When she shook her head to say no, he had immediately started working on her flexibility with random stretches and poses. Each one strained her body in a different way, and they ended up doing that pretty much all day.

Micheal told her that eventually she would feel like her body could do anything, but at the moment she just felt sore.

As she opened the door of his training studio, she sighed knowing that by the end of today she would either be a lot more flexible or a lot more stiff.

Jeongin, on the other hand, had started working with Jisung and Felix more on his magic. He was told that Esther would work with him as soon as she was better, but for the time being, the two angels would work.

The day he had come back from God's palace after hearing the news, he had immediately locked himself up in the room he shared with Jisung.

Obviously, his members had been worried, but they received a dove from God explaining the situation a couple minutes later. Then they left him alone. Jisung spent the night in Minho's room, and Jeongin had time to get over everything.