The Villian Makes An Appearance

Hey everyone.  I want to thank everybody for reading this story, it's one of my favorites I've started.  I really appreciate all the feedback, comments and votes, even if there isn't many.  I still want to thank you guys for reading this all!  It makes me really happy.

If you guys have any suggestions, please voice them!  I know this seems a little.. Weird, but it's a good story.  I'll try to update more though, I promise you that much.

With that being said, I'll let you guys read this chapter!  I love you all!

~Shoukyoku!

___________________________________________________________

The ride home was...Pretty damn boring.  Sabriel gaurded the radio with his life.  Whenever Angelle even made a move to touch the damn thing, Sabriel would slap her hand and grin at her playfully.  She pouted the rest of the way, needless to say.  Sabriel kept glancing at her, and whenever they made eye contact she would stick her tongue out and look away.

“Come on, stop being so immature,” Sabriel says, with a slight pout.  She slowly turns and glares at him, before sighing.

“Well, at least let me change the song,” Angelle groans, leaning back in her seat.  He frowns and reluctantly agrees.

After the song was changed, Angelle brightened up drastically.  She started to lip sync the words, while looking out the window.  The ride seemed to take absolutely forever, compared to it’s normal ten to fifteen minute ride.

“So what’s your brother like?” Angelle asks Sabriel, glancing over at him.  She notices him tense up drastically, as he bites his lower lip, looking straight out. 

Maybe, that wasn’t a good idea.  But hey, every fairytale needs a villian, right?

“Sabriel?” Angelle asks, now looking at him, with questioning eyes.

“Don’t worry about it.” He says coldly.  She quirks her eyebrows and puts her hands up defensivly, looking away.

 He remains quite for a bit, before sighing, pulling up to the little cafe owned by his grandmother.  “Look, he’s just a little..”  His voice trails off as he looks out the window.  He instantly hisses through his teeth.

“Sabriel? Are you alright?” Angelle asks, tilting her head to the side.  He growls.

“Just peachy.”

“Doesn’t sound like it.”

“Blaine...” He hisses, slamming the car into park.  Angelle jolts forward, and then looks out the window.  Her eyes widen as she gasps in, well, pure shock.

Pure golden eyes stare back at the car.  A guy with longer, shaggier black hair, tilts his head to the side, the wind blowing his hair into his face.  He smirks as he starts to walk over to the car.  He was wearing a dark brown t-shirt, and black skinny jeans.  He had the same darkly tanned skin as Sabriel.  Angelle gasps, as she finally clues in.

“THAT’S your BROTHER?” She squeeks, sinking back into the seat.  Sabriel snarls threateningly, as he quickly turns to her.

“Keep your mouth shut, don’t say anything more than what you need too, got it?” Sabriel says in a quick, angered whisper.  He then turns away and opens his door, muttering under his breath about how he was a day early.  Angelle blinks slowly, before getting out herself.

“My dearest brother,” Blaine says with a smirk, walking towards Sabriel.  Sabriel remains quiet.  Angelle’s eyes widen as she notices Blaine towers over Sabriel.  That and the fact that he had a scar the size of an index finger running across his cheek and lips.

“Blaine, you’re early,” Sabriel says sourly, moving a bit to stand infront of Angelle, as to hide her.  Blaine just shrugs and looks up at the sky.

“What can I say, I missed you so much.  Plus I can’t have my little brother out in the world by himself..” Blaine says with a mocking tone.  Sabriel growls, and looks away.  Blaine smirks and then glances over Sabriels shoulder.

Angelle tenses up, her eyes widening.  Oh shit.

“My my, what a little beauty you have here.  Though, you could do better.  She’s kind of chubby,” Blaine says with a scowl, staring at Angelle.  She flinches and stares at the ground, grinding her teeth.

“Blaine,” Sabriel hisses, warningly.  Blaine chuckles as he steps past his brother, striding over to Angelle.  He kneels down and Angelle’s eyes open widely.

“Though, I have to say, she has magnifecent eyes, and her skin looks so soft,” Blaine mutters, brushing her hair from her eyes, running his hand down her cheek.

Thats when Sabriel pulled out a gigantic kick ass sword, and slayed his brother right infront of Angelle.  She gasps, and runs over to him, as he throws the sword down, embracing her lovingly.

Haha, just messing with you.  Though, that’s pretty much how fairytales are.  Instead, Sabriel resorted to pulling his brother away from Angelle, then grabbing her, pulling her close to him.

“Don’t you dare lay a hand on her you snake,” Sabriel growls.  Blaine frowns and shakes his head, walking past the two.  He places a hand on Sabriels head and then smirks.

“You don’t even know what a snake is, little brother.  You have no idea,” Blaine says in a menacingly calm tone, before looking at Angelle with slight disgust.  “Keep my brother in line, woman.” 

And with that, he walked away, leaving Angelle stunned to no tomorrow, and Sabriel fuming with rage.  It was silent for quite a while, before Sabriel turns to face her, running a hand through his hair.

“Get in the car, you aren’t going to work today.  I need to fill you in on some important things.  I’ll let Crystal know, so just, get in the car,” Sabriel says, anger still apparent in his eyes.Angelle opens her mouth to protest, before he puts his hand up to stop her.  “Car.”  She growls and stalks off towards the vehichle, going inside before slamming the door shut.

 She watches as Sabriel walks into the cafe.  Angelle just shakes her head, turning the radio up.  After what seemed like forever, Sabriel slid into the drivers side, shutting his door.  He scowls and completely shuts off the radio, before turning to Angelle.  His eyes soften as he lets out a sigh.

“I’m sorry...” Is all he said, before starting the car, pulling away from the parking lot.  Angelle nods, looking at him with concern.