A Heart Broken Prince

Sabriel slams on the brakes, luckily he was going through a back alley, so he wouldn’t be interuppted the traffic flow.  He turns on the engine and grinds his teeth.

“What the hell do you want?” Sabriel says, with a deadly calm voice.  Blaine just chuckles on the other end of the phone.

“Is that anyway to treat your older brother?  Is saying ‘hello’ such a hard thing to do nowadays?” Blaine coes.

“You don’t deserve that, now tell me what you want!” Sabriel growls, his hand tightening on the steering wheel. Blaine sighs, dramatically.

“Well then, since you obviously don’t want to talk, I just want to let you know that your little lady friend lives in quite the shack...”

Sabriels eyes snap wide open as he inhales sharply.

“How the hell do you--” Sabriel says, quickly, his voice filled with anger and shock before being cut off.

“Well, I’ll talk to you later than little brother.  Be a good boy!  I can’t wait to talk to your friend, alone,” Blaine says, hanging up the phone. 

Sabriel remains quiet, for a long time, before the sound of beeping is heard from his phone.  He slowly lowers the phone, closing it.

 He then looks around, his eyes still wide, as if he was expecting to find Blaine right beside him.  No such luck though.

“What the hell is going on..?” Sabriel whispers.  “What are you planning..?”

--

Angelle sighs, sitting at the table as Jennie rants.  She wasn’t really paying any attention, she was mostly just inspecting her fingernails during the entire thing.

 Jennie really got on her nerves, she couldn’t see how her father would have married such a wench.

“...And then you come home, not in your car, oh god no, but with a boy!  With a god damn boy!  A damn sketchy one at that too!

 What the hell are you thinking?  If you get pregnant, you’re out of this house, instantly.  No second chances, I’ve put up with you through all your shit, and this is how you repay me?” Jennie screaches, slamming her fists down on the counter, leaning down.

“Are you done yet?  I have homework,” Angelle says calmly, looking at her with blank eyes.  Jennie growls and draws her hand back, slapping Angelle across the face.

Angelles eyes snap open, as her head was forced to the side during impact.  It stung.  Really bad.

“You are an arrogant stuck up cow.  Get the hell to your room!” Jennie yells, her face red with anger.  Angelle stands up, tears burning in her eyes as she glares at the woman infront of her.

“Gladly.  I will gladly go to my room, just to get away from you, you fucking bitch!” Angelle screams, turning on her heels, practically striding to the staircase, running up the stairs.  She slams her door shut, once she’s in her room.

She screams in frustration as she walks to her bed, sitting down. 

First Blaine, now Jennie.  What a wonderful life.  Might as well lock Angelle up in the highest tower, and gaurd her with a firebreathing dragon.  Blaine could play that part, and Jennie could be the witch who locks her up.

There’s a soft knock on the door, and Angelle turns to glare at it. 

“What?” She yells, her voice cold and harsh.  It’s silent for a bit, before a soft voice comes from the other side.