Making A Deal With The Devil

“Daemon, I have to go,” Angelle says, slipping her phone into her pocket.  Daemon blinks and tilts his head.

“Whats wrong?” He asks curiously.  She just shakes her head and smiles.

“I forgot I had homework,” Angelle lies casually.  He nods and smiles.

“Alright, well, call me sometime.  I miss hanging with my little cousin,” Daemon says, standing up hugging Angelle. Angelle smiles and hugs him back, before walking away.

‘How did he know that I was going to tell Daemon...How the hell?’ Angelle shakes her head, and walks to her car, opening the door, slamming it shut.

She sighs and leans back into the seat, closing her eyes. There was only one word running through her mind, “Unbelievable.”

Angelle shakes her head, and starts her car, pulling out of the parking lot.  She drives down the road in silence, looking at the people on the sidewalks, checking her rear view mirror constantly.  What if he was following her?  What if he hurt Sabriel again?  What if, what if, what if!

She growls and shakes her head, pushing her glasses back onto her face.  She slows down and turns into a parking lot to a nice big store.  She smirks and flips her hair over her shoulders.

“Well, if I can’t directly help Sabriel, I sure as hell can help indirectly.” Angelle mutters, cutting the engine.  She grabs her wallet and steps out of the car, locking the doors before walking to the stores enterance.  “Blaine doesn’t like me, he thinks I’m ugly, but if I going to do this I’ll need to be very careful.” 

She opens the doors and is greeted by the cool air in the store.  She walks straight to the dress section, and begins browsing the racks.

“Dress like a tramp, go to Sabriels house, confront Blaine, hurt Blaine when he tries something, call the cops, get him arrested.” Angelle mutters softly, nodding.  She jumps when somebody elses hands come into view.  Angelle glances up at the woman beside her.

“Oh, sorry, did I scare you?” The woman says in a silky voice, laughing softly.  Angelle smiles and shrugs.

“Kind of but it’s alright,” Angelle says, stepping away slightly.  She had long, curled blond hair, slanted blue-green eyes, pale skin, and she was tall as hell.  She was also wearing a skimpy black dress, making her breasts very apparent.

The woman looks at her and smiles warmly.

“I’m Maggie,” The woman says, holding her hand out to Angelle to shake.  Angelle smiles and shakes her hand, nodding.

“I’m Angelle, it’s nice to meet you,” Angelle says, looking away, browsing the dresses again.  She failed to notice Maggie frown instantly, slightly glaring at Angelle.

Angelle continues to look at dresses, as Maggie pulls out her cell phone, quickly texting somebody, returning her phone to her bag.  Maggie flips her hair over her shoulder, and pretends to be looking at dresses as well.  When Angelle finds a dress, and walks into one of the change rooms, Maggie grabs her phone and dials a number, pressing it to her ear.

It rings once.

It rings twice.

“Yes, my dolly?” A mans voice sounds.

“She’s here.”

“I’m on my way.”

Then the line goes dead as Maggie smirks, pressing the back of her phone to her lips.

In the change room, Angelle was struggling with a zipper to the wine red dress she was trying on.  It was strapless, made her boobs look good, and cut off about five to six inches above her knees.  One she got the zipper up, she smiles and exits the change room, going to the mirror on the outside.  She gawks and blushes, reminding herself of Maggie, just because of how tight the dress was.