▪️Chapter 19▪️Fly▪️

Jungkook stood by the edge of the building, took a deep breath and made the leap of faith...

[3rd Person POV | With BTS]

No matter how much they fought back, the security was able to kick the rest of BTS out of the building. None of them were severely hurt, just a few cuts and bruises here and there. As soon as they were dropped on the grass at the front of the building, they ran to the side of the building where Jungkook was and gasped in horror. They found Mr. Jeon being held on the wrist, a few millimetres away from falling off the top floor of the building. Jungkook was being held back by Ji-Hun as he struggled to reach out to his Father.

"Someone call 119 now!" Yoongi shouted to no one in particular, not taking his eyes off the window where the men were.

Namjoon fumbled with his phone and frantically called 119 as the others huddled together, helplessly watching the scene, praying that Jungkook would be okay.

"Appa! No!" They heard Jungkook shriek, making them even more frightened as they witnessed Mr. Jeon fall back from the edge of the building.

"Emergency services will be at your location in 5 minutes." Namjoon hung up and turned to his band mates. "Guys, let's try and catch Mr. Jeon and at least make his fall less fatal. It's better than sitting and doing nothing."

Everyone nodded in agreement and looked towards the window again to find Jungkook falling with Mr. Jeon. They scrambled to their feet and dashed across the grass,trying to catch both men at the same time.

[Jungkook POV]

I felt the wind rush against me as I dived towards Father. I had no idea what I was doing, but it was the only thing I could think of in the spot. I stretched out my arms and managed to grasp onto his waist. The weight pulled me closer to the ground faster making me panic. Now I have to do something that I have never done and don't know if I can. Especially since I have to carry a person that is heavier than me.

I have to fly.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and quickly spread out my wings and slowly flap them, making us float down to the ground at a slower rate. I heard some loud cracking to my right. It was all a blur, but I figured that it must've been my wings hitting the branches of trees that were around some parts of the building. I continued to flap my wings and made a soft landing on the ground. I sighed in relief, my knees suddenly buckling before me. There were flashing lights of red and blue, my vision suddenly became blurry as I watched Father being taken away by the police and my Hyungs rushing over with paramedics. Black spots started to appear in my vision. What was going on?!

"Jungkook! Jungkook-ah! Are you okay?!" I heard Taehyung yell at me over the shouts from other people in the distance. I was about to answer back when I felt a sharp pain to my right, making me wince and sway.

My eyelids became heavy and I struggled to stay awake. I felt another sharp pain and that's when everything went black.

[3rd Person POV]

All of the Hyungs were quietly sitting around Jungkook's hospital bed, waiting for him to wake up. It has been a few hours since the incident. Ji-Hun got a lifetime sentence in prison and Mr. Jeon was taken in for questioning. Jungkook was still unconscious ever since he passed out, but he is still alive. It was late into the night and another hour just passed.

"Guys... I think we should just go home.." Yoongi sighed.

"B-But Hyung! Jungkook hasn't woken up yet!.." Hoseok stuttered, not wanting to leave the maknae's side.

"I don't want to leave either..." Jimin mumbled.

"But you heard the doctor, he probably won't wake up until tomorrow... Let's just go.. We had a long day guys, we should get some rest." Namjoon said, standing up from his seat and making his way to the door.

The others stayed silent and followed their leader back to their dorms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I am not dead, do not worry 😂 Hope you liked the chapter, shorter than usual but at least I was able to publish a chapter with a decent amount of words.

Thank you for 5.5K reads! I am very grateful for everything~ 💜💜💜

Everyone stay safe and sanitize!

Bai bai 💜💜💜

Word count: 772 words.

[UNEDITED]