▪️Chapter 14▪️Gone▪️

[3rd Person POV]

"Okay! Take a 10 minute break!" The dance instructor declared, going towards the Manager and PD-Nim to discuss about their upcoming Wings tour. The men walked out of the studio, leaving the members alone in the studio.

The septet immediately dropped to the floor, grabbing their water bottles and catching their breath. Jungkook displayed his wings, moving up  to his Hyungs and blowing gusts of air towards them to cool them down. The Hyungs visibly relaxed and smiled.

"Those wings are so cool. You get more advantages than us!" Yoongi complimented, the other members nodding and making noises in agreement.

Jungkook's cheeks turned a light tint of pink. "Eheheh, thanks. I guess looking on the bright side does help." He smiled. "And I'm grateful you accept and love me with my wings."

"With wings of an angel or not, we will always love you Jungkook." Jimin grinned back.

There was a few moments of silence until Taehyung loudly asked a question all of a sudden. "Hey! What if you can fly?! Omigosh that would be so cool!" All the members at the cuteness of their second maknae.

Jungkook slightly shook his head. "I'm not sure to be honest Hyung. I never really tried to fly.."

"Well, let's quickly try right now!! Well, of course, if you don't want to, I understand. Heheh."

"No, it's okay Hyung. I'm pretty curious myself."

Jungkook stood up and walked over to the middle of the dance studio. Luckily, the studio had a high ceiling, enough for Jungkook to attempt flying for the first time. He shook his nerves off, breathing in and out to compose himself. Once he was ready, he kept his eyes shut and started to flap his wings, the force from the air pushing off the ground. Jungkook heard the sounds of amazement and awe. He hesitantly opened his eyes and looked down. His feet were off the ground! He was flying! He looked back at his Hyungs and flashed is bunny smile in excitement.

After a few seconds, the lights suddenly started to flicker, causing Jungkook to stumble to the ground. Before Jungkook made contact with the ground, Jimin quickly sprinted over to Jungkook, almost tripping because of the continuous flickering of the lights. He was not able to catch him completely but at least somehow prevented the fall from being too hard. Jungkook clung onto his Hyung as Jimin held him tightly. A sudden force began tugging Jungkook's legs, a force that was too strong for Jimin to handle alone.

"TAEHYUNG!! HYUNGS!! HELP ME!! JUNGKOOKIE IS BEING PULLED BY SOMETHING OR SOMEONE!!" Jimin shouted, his Hyungs and Taehyung immediately attempting to reach to his side.

Jimin continued to pull Jungkook by the arms as the unknown force was pulling my the leg. Jungkook began to sob from everything that was happening around him. The lights were still constantly flickering, something or someone was pulling by his legs while his Hyung was trying to pull him back with his arms.

[Jimin POV]

I continued to fight, using all my strength while the other members were trying to reach me. I was succeeding until I felt a fist punch my face, making me fall back.

My fingers slipped off Jungkook.

I heard the cries and pleas of Jungkook while he was being dragged further away from me. There was definitely more than one person involved. The other man that punched me before continued to harm me while I was trying to fight back. I heard the other members fighting back as well. The man continued to punch me with no mercy, making me slip in and out of consciousness. The cries for help from Jungkook faded away and the man that was hurting me ran out of the studio. The lights went back to normal. There was only one thing on my mind right now.

We've lost Jungkook.

[3rd Person POV]

Jin and the others tried to reach Jimin and assist him. But they were tackled to the ground by a group of 3 people, hurting every member they can get in contact with. They had no choice but to fight back, leaving Jimin alone to try and pull Jungkook to safety. They heard the cries and pleas from Jungkook that gradually faded away. They knew they lost their maknae.

The lights finally stopped flickering. The members adjusted their eyes to the light and rushed over to Jimin who was leaning on the big mirror of the studio, slowly losing consciousness. He also had dried blood on his forehead and was erratically breathing.

"Jimin! Jiminie! Are you okay?! Please stay with us!" Taehyung called, tears flowing out of his eyes. He held onto his friend's shoulder and gently shook him to keep him awake.

"Namjoon-ah! Call 119! Yoongi and Hoseok, inform about this situation to PD-Nim. Taehyung and I will look after Jiminie." Just like that, the members hurried off to do their task.

After a few minutes, the paramedics came in with a stretcher, placing Jimin on top and rushing him to the ambulance. Bang PD car in shortly after with his face full of horror. He told the members about his view of the situation. It turns out that the whole floor in the company building was going chaos like in the studio. A few staff members were brought along with the paramedics for a check up as they were also targeted by some men in black.

The members sprinted to the van, starting up the engine and driving off to follow the ambulance. Once they arrived, they were told the last thing they wanted to hear. They had to agonizingly wait for news about Jimin while worrying about their maknae that was just kidnapped.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Close friends or family with Park Jimin?"

———————————

Hey! I'm back with another chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! This chapter was actually meant to be published yesterday but I'm still struggling with online school and stress and it affects my mood and such. But, I'm pretty satisfied with this chapter.

Another reason why it was supposed to be published yesterday was because I just got 2K reads!! 🥳💜💜 Thank you to everyone who is reading this book, it means a lot to me. ☺️💜💜

That's all for now, I will try to update as much as I can. Keep safe, clean and sanitize! Love you all! Saranghae! 💜💜💜

Word Count: 1075 words.

[UNEDITED]

24/4/2020