Chapter 18

Rachel's P.O.V
The Grier's had opened their gifts last night, and now Hayes is at my house so that the twins can open their gifts. They both had just woken up, and I quickly dress them both into matching red christmas onesies with a reindeer on the front of it. I carry Connor and Annalise on each of my hips down the stairs into the living room where my parents and Hayes are waiting for us.
"How's are my babies doing today," Hayes asks coming over and picking up both of them bouncing them up and down before kissing them on their forehead.
"Who's ready to open gifts," my mom squeals starting to hand out the presents one by one.
While Annalise sits next to me and Connor on Hayes's lap, we begin to open their presents with them. Once all of the of the gifts are opened, Hayes stands up and reaches for something behind the tree. He pulls out a small box and places it gently in my hand. I open it to find a silver chain with a small R traced in diamonds hanging on the end.
"It's beautiful," I exclaim examining it closely.
"Here," he smiles taking it from me pulling my hair to one side and clipping the necklace onto to me.
"Aw, that's adorable," my mom coos snapping a quick photo.
"Well, bye," I say motioning her and my dad to leave the room.
"Oh, I see. We'll just be going then," my mom smiles before my dad and her out of the room.
"Sorry about them. This is truly beautiful," I smile," I also got you something."
"You didn't have to get me anything. You're love is enough," he says kissing the tip of my nose.
"You're so cheesy," I giggle. "But I really did," I say reaching for a medium box under the tree before handing it to him. He begins tearing off the paper to reveal turquoise Beats.
"These are awesome," he grins pulling me into a hug,"thanks."
"You're welcome," I grin pecking him on the lips.
"You guys are so cute," my mom says popping her head into the door," by the way dinners ready."
"Okay," I say picking up Annalise and walking into the dinning room with Hayes and Connor following behind us. After feasting on turkey, mashed potatoes, rolls, corn, green beans, and dessert; we all have a lazy day for the rest of the day until Hayes has to go home.
<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>• Merry Christmas!!!🎅🎄🎁
90 votes and 20 comments for a new chapter. <>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•