Chapter 3

Rachel's P.O.V

Right now, the twins and I are sitting in the living room waiting for Hayes and Nash to come home. It's been over a month since Hayes left to go on tour and things have been difficult, but everyone has helped out so much. Suddenly, the door burst open revealing Hayes with his arms wide open. I quickly stand up running into his warm embrace.

"I missed you so much," he mumbles into my hair.

"I missed you too," I whisper pulling away and pecking him on the lips.

"Hey, beautifuls," he smiles before running over to Connor and Annalise picking them up placing a light kiss on both of their heads bobbing them up and down. After we catch up, both of the twins are sound asleep in our arm. Hayes and I carefully stand up before waking upstairs, placing them in their cribs, and tucking them in.

"Movie night," Hayes suggests once we are out of their room.

"I'd love that," I grin walking over to his bedroom. I pick Beauty and the Beast placing it into the DVD player before cuddling up to Hayes. About half way through the movie, he turns towards me placing small kisses down my neck. I silently moan before lightly pushing him off.

"Sorry, I'm just not quite ready yet," I mumble looking down at my fingers.

"I've been away for over a month, and I just want to show you how much I care," he states looking into my eyes.

"I know, but I just don't want risk it. I'm not prepared to have another child right now," I say.

"Whatever," he says turning back to the tv not speaking to me for the rest of the night.

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>• Short chapter, but the next one is going to have a lot of drama in it so it should be longer.

Instagram personal: Rachel_Cole1

Fan: Lilac_Niall

Twitter: Rachel_Cole1

Kik and snapchat: Rachel_Cole1 <>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•