Chapter 10

Rachel's P.O.V
I wake up to Connor crying. I quickly stand up going to the plane's bathroom before changing his diaper and sitting back down in my seat. Just as I was about to fall asleep, Annalise begins wailing. I groan opening my eyes and repeating the same steps with her as I did with Connor. Finally, they both drift off into a peaceful sleep. I begin to drift off again.
"Rachel," I hear Aaron whisper as he lightly shakes me,"we're here." I groan siting up straight. I quickly grab both of the twins as Aaron grabs my luggage above me and the diaper bag.
"Here I can get that," I volunteer reaching for the diaper bag.
"No, it's fine," he smiles before exiting the plane with me following behind. Once we arrive at the hotel, I sit down on a couch in the lobby while Aaron checks in. As I was playing with Connor, Brittany walks over and sits beside me.
"Hey," she fake smiles at me.
"What do you want," I mutter knowing this isn't going to end well.
"What I want is for you to back off of Hayes. He doesn't love you obviously, and the only reason he stayed with you this long is because you have both to those little mistakes," she states motioning towards the twins.
"You can talk shit to and about me, but don't you dare insult my kids. They're the best things that have ever happened to me," I say anger rising within me.
"Whatever. Anyways, I have a plan to keep Hayes away from you. So, don't even try," she smirks before walking back over to Hayes.
"Hey, what did she say," Aaron asks coming back with our room key.
"I'll tell you later," I sigh before setting Annalise down and pressing the elevator.
<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>• There's a new rule at my school that girls can't front hug. Like whoa bitch I didn't know touching another girl's breasticles would get me pregnant. Hoes need to learn to calm down. <>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•