Chapter 12

Hayes's P.O.V
We are all in the van on the way back to the hotel. Brittany has head head lying on my shoulder babbling about some shit, but I can barely breathe because of the stench of hair spray coming of of it. Rachel is behind her talking and laughing with Aaron. I wish that was me. Why did I have to fuck it up with her? Why do I have to fuck everything up? Why did I have to make such a big deal out of her kissing Aaron? Now, some slut I don't really love is pregnant with my baby. I really messed up my life. All these thoughts disappear as a bright light and crash come out of nowhere. The next thing I know, I'm waking up to a repetitive beeping sound.
"Where am I?" I groan sitting up and looking around to find myself in a white sterile room.
"A truck smashed into the side of your van," she explains looking through the file in her hand," you hit your head on the seat in front of you causing you to pass out, but you are fine now with just a few cuts and bruises."
"Okay," I say," when can I leave?"
"Right after you fill out these papers," she smiles handing me a clipboard with a sheet on it. I quickly fill out the information and hand it back.
"Hey," Nash smiles walking in as the nurse exits the room,"I brought you some clothes," he says handing me a pile of clothes.
"Are Connor and Annalise okay?" I ask cautiously.
"Yes, no hurry and change so we can visit the others," he instructs. I nod before going to the bathroom changing into the sweatpants and hoodie Nash brought me. I take a quick look in the mirror to see I had a few scratches around my face but nothing serious. I run my fingers through my hair attempting to style it a bit before returning to Nash sitting in the side chair.
"Ready?" he asks standing up motioning towards the door.
"Yep," I respond waking behind him out the door. We walk to the end of the hall where the elevator is and press the button. Once inside, Nash presses the small button that had a tiny, black 1 on it. The elevator dings signaling were on the bottom floor. I step off and hurry down the hall until we see the guys gathered around in chairs and on the floor in the waiting room. Each Jack is holding one of the twins and bouncing it on their knee.
"We aren't allowed to see Rachel yet, but you can visit Brittany if you'd like," Carter speaks up noticing me. I nod my head in response before walking off to find a nurse to ask which room she's in. After about a 5 minute search, I finally arrive outside of her door. I slowly push on the door making it creak open. I glance in to see her lying on her bed fast asleep with a broken arm and leg. I walk to the nurses' desk outside of her room.
"Uh," I say making her look up.
"Hello, may I help you?" She asks with a bright smile on her face.
"Yes, I want to know if Brittany Allen's baby is safe," I say tapping my fingers on the marble top nervously.
"Okay," she replies typing the name into the computer.
"I'm sorry, sir, but according to this she's not pregnant and never has been," she replies looking back to her paper work. As the words left her lips, anger grew inside of me.
"Thanks anyway," I say through gritted teeth before storming back into the waiting room with all the guys wondering why I'm so pissed. How could she do this? Who lies about being pregnant? While all these thoughts swirl around my head, a doctor clears his throat causing my attention to fall on him.
"I'm sorry to say this," he begins," but Rachel Cole is in a coma."
<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>• Happy Michael Clifford's birthday! 🎉 If you're looking for some birthday sex, Michael. I volunteer.
90 votes and 22 comments for a new chapter.
Also thanks to @Gracemceachin3 for the idea of the car accident. <>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•