Chapter 11

Rachel's P.O.V
"I can't believe she said that to you," Aaron exclaims after I explain Brittany's and my conversation.
"Well, neither can I," I respond lying back on one of the full sized beds just as there's a knock on the door.
"I'll get it," Aaron says running to the door before opening it to reveal Nash.
"Hey," Nash says stepping inside,"all of us are going out to eat. Would you like to join us?"
"We'd love to," I smile sitting up.
"Yeah," Aaron agrees.
"Awesome," Nash responds before walking out of the room shutting the door behind him. With Aaron's help, I carefully dress both of the twins before placing them in their carriers and tucking a blanket around them.
"Ready?" Aaron asks with Annalise in one hand and the other stuck out for me to take.
"Yep," I smile taking his hand and walking out the door with Connor. We walk down to lobby hand in hand to find all the guys and Brittany waiting on us.
"Finally," Brittany groans standing up and grabbing her fake leather purse.
"So, where are we going to go eat?" Taylor asks trying to prevent a fight between us.
"How about Taco Bell?" Jack J suggests. We all nod in agreement and walk towards the van.
I laugh as the guys sing at the top of their lungs Steal my Girl until I turn around to see Brittany on top of Hayes sucking off his face while he just sits there. He glances up to find me staring and deepens the kiss messing up the back of her hair.
"It's okay," Aaron says pulling me into his side and placing a kiss on top of my head.
"Get a room," Carter shouts covering his eyes with his hand.
"We'll finish this later," Brittany smirks making me gag.
Finally, we arrive at the restaurant and file out of the car and inside with me carrying the twins.
"What would you like?" the blonde cashier asks once we're inside.
"Um, a chicken quesadilla and a large drink," I smile as he types my order in. As I'm about to hand him a $10 bill Aaron moves my hand away.
"I'll pay," he insists taking out the money from his wallet and hanging it to the cashier.
"I could have payed for myself," I complain sitting down at the table.
"I'm sure you could have, but I'm the one who invited you on this trip so I'll pay for you," he smiles taking the seat next to Annalise's carrier. When my order is called, Aaron volunteers to get it.
"Thanks," I smile as he sets the tray in front of me.
"Anytime," he grins back. In between eating bites of my food I manage to give both of the twins their bottles. After everyone has finished eating, Brittany stands up and clears her throat.
"I have an announcement to make," she begins.
"Is it that you're already home sick and will be taking the next flight back?" Matt asks with hopeful eyes.
"No," she snaps. "I'm pregnant," she smiles.
"What?" Hayes exclaims spitting his drink all over the table.
"I'm pregnant," she repeats totally un phased.
"You can't be," he stutter,"I can't get two girl pregnant."
"Oh, but I am, and you did," she states sitting back down.
"Mom's going to kill me," Hayes mutters under his breathe with his head in his hands rocking back and forth.
"Mom's not the only one," Nash says jaw clenched. At this point, I couldn't take it anymore and just ran out of the restaurant.
Brittany's P.O.V
"Shit," Aaron exclaims about to run out after Rachel.
"No, sit. I'll go get her. This is all my fault anyway," I say acting sympathetic for her.
"I don't think that's the best idea," Cameron states standing up also.
"It is trust me. She just needs another female to talk to," I fake smile walking out of the building.
Rachel's P.O.V
I sit on the curb crying my eyes out. I don't even know why I'm crying. I don't have feelings for him. Right? Who am I kidding, I'm obviously madly in love with him. All these thoughts swim through my head until I feel someone standing over me. I look up to find Brittany standing over me. Startled, I stand up and slowly back up against the brick building.
"I told you I had a plan," she smirks stepping closer to me.
"You got pregnant on purpose didn't you," I scream in her face.
"Oh, you don't think I'm actually pregnant. Do you?" She asks a smirk growing on her face.
"Wait, so you aren't actually pregnant?" I question confused.
"No, dumb ass," she says,"I just did this so Hayes could finally see that he loves me and not you."
"How do you think he's going to react when in 9 months there's no baby," I ask growing more confident now that I knew her little secret.
"Oh, that's easy. I'll lie and say that I had a miscarriage, and Hayes will be there to comfort me," she smirks," and I'm sure you won't tell."
"How can you be so sure of that?" I question.
"Well, you wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious little babies. Would you?" She asks, and I quickly shake my head no.
"Then I wouldn't say anything to him," she says before walking back inside leaving me dumbfounded.
<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>• For a new chapter get this and chapter 10 to 90 votes and 20 comments. <>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•