Chapter 15 part 2

Rachel's P.O.V
After desperately trying to fall back asleep, I just end up tangled in a mess of blankets and pillows. I whimper as the pain in my stomach increases.
"Hey, hey, baby. It's okay," Hayes coos laying down behind me and wrapping his arms around my stomach moving them in small circles to relive some of the pain. Just as I'm about to drift off to sleep, I hear the twins begin to wail. I try to set up, but Hayes pushes me back down.
"No, I'll take care of them," he smiles at me," you don't want them to get sick right?" I nod my head yes, and he kisses my forehead before disappearing out of the room. I lay back down and shut my eyes until I hear the crying at the door. I slowly peel open my eyes and look over to find Hayes with two crying babies on his hip and a desperate expression on his face.
"How do you heat up their bottles?" he asks bobbing the twins on his hip trying to calm them down.
"Just run it under warm," I explain closing my eyes again.
Hayes's P.O.V
I place Annalise and Connor into their play pen while I place both bottles of formula under the running water. Once they were warm, I test them on my wrist before picking up both of the babies and placing them into their high chairs. They both grip their bottles and begin drinking them as I fix myself a bowl of lucky charms. As I'm about to pour the milk into the bowl, I hear something fall behind me. I turn around to find Connor's bottle on the floor with a puddle of milk forming around it.
"Connor," I groan picking up the bottle washing it thoroughly before handing it back to him and proceeding to clean up his mess. Before eating my cereal, I cut up some fresh strawberries and place them on the tray in front of them both. After we all finish our meals, I change both of their diapers and place them into their bouncers while I go check on Rachel. When I walk into her room, it is empty. I walk to the bathroom to find her leaning over the toilet throwing up. I rub her back until she finally finishes and goes back to bed. The rest of the day consisted of holding back Rachel's hair and rubbing her back while she vomited and cuddling with her in between feeding and changing the twins. I finally am able to put the twins down for the night just as Mrs Cole walks through the door.
"Thanks for watching her and the twins today. You truly are an amazing boyfriend," she smiles sitting her purse and keys on the counter. "You can leave, now. You look worn out," she says.
"Yeah, let me say bye to Rachel," I explain walking upstairs and towards her room. "Hey," I whisper quietly knock on her door before slowly opening it up.
"Hey," she smiles softly letting out a yawn.
"How are you feeling?" I ask walking towards the bed.
"A lot better. Thanks for taking care of me," she says sitting up on her elbows.
"No problem. I'm going to g-" I begin, but she cuts me off.
"Wait, can you please stay the night?" She asks pouting and holding out her arms to me.
"Fine," I fake sigh causing her to giggle slightly. I quickly change into a pair of sweatpants and a tshirt I had left here for times like this before crawling into bed with Rachel. She lies her head on my chest, and I slowly watch as she falls asleep with her head bobbing up and down in-sync with my breathing.
The next morning Rachel wakes up fine and healthy again.
"It must have been that 24 hour stomach bug that's been going around," I explain, and she nods her head in agreement.
<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>• Thank you for all the birthday wishes last Saturday. it meant a lot! The next few chapter I want to be Christmasy.
95 votes 20 comments on both parts for an update. Thanks!😘 <>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•