Chapter 7

Rachel's P.O.V
"It's going to be fine. Just walk in get your things then leave," my mom encourages me. Today, I decided to go and get my and the twins clothes along with a few other necessities from Hayes's house, and to say I am nervous is an understatement.
"I know. I'm just scared what he will do," I explain letting out an exasperated sigh.
"He's the one who cheated on you first. So, what is there to worry about?" She asks pulling me into a side hug.
"But-" I begin but am cut off by my mother.
"No buts now let's go," she says before picking up the car keys and Connor before waking out the door with me and Annalise trailing behind. After buckling Connor and Annalise into their car seats, we begin the drive to Hayes's.
"Do you want me to go in with you?" my mom asks as we pull into his driveway.
"No, I'm fine," I fake smile back before walking up to the door and unlocking it. When I walk in, I find all the boys sitting on the couch playing with their phones. I try to quietly sneak past them but suddenly step on a creaky board sending all their heads flying up in my direction.
"Rachel!" Hayes exclaims getting up from the couch running over to me and pulling me into his warm embrace.
"I just came back for my things," i state pushing away from his hug.
"What? Don't you forgive me?" he asks clearly confused.
"Yes, but that doesn't mean I want to get back with you," I explain crossing my arms over my chest.
"Okay," he sniffles looking down before walking over to the couch and bury his head in his hands. I sigh before continuing upstairs.
Aaron's P.O.V
"It's okay," Nash rubs Hayes's back trying to comfort him as he cries into his shoulder.
"I'm going to go see if she needs any help," I whisper before standing up and leaving. I really need to talk to Rachel about the kiss and everything.
Rachel's P.O.V
"Um, hey. I just came up to see if you need any help," I hear someone say from the door. I spin around to find Aaron standing there awkwardly playing with his thumbs.
"No, I'm fine," I respond quickly.
"Okay," he says beginning to leave but quickly turns around,"I think we need to talk about the kiss."
"What is there to talk about? It meant didn't mean anything," I state trying to pack quicker.
"Maybe not to you, but it meant something to me," he says stepping closer to me," I've always had feelings for you. I had to keep it inside and pretend that I wasn't jealous or hurt when you kissed Hayes or even Shawn during truth or dare. I just want you." By this point I'm pressed against a wall with Aaron's lips inches away from mine. He leans in closer till our lips touch. Our lips move in sync until I hear someone else at the door.
"What the hell! I always knew you were a slut. I bet those babies aren't even mine and you just said they were so you could use my money. You're just a filthy gold digger. Cheating on you was the best thing I've ever done," Hayes yells before slamming the door behind him. I try to callout but I can't find the words all I can do is break down into sobs on the floor. To be honest, I still kind of had feelings for Hayes, and what he had said really hurt me.
"I'm so sorry for kissing you. All of this is my fault. Everything he said was a lie. You're not a slut or a gold digger. You're beautiful, kindhearted, and an amazing mother, and if he doesn't see that he's a dumb ass," Aaron coos stroking my hair lightly to calm me down," now let's finish packing so you can go home." I nod before slowly standing up and continuing putting things into the bag I brought with me.
"It's not all your fault," I say after a minute.
"Hm?" He questions clearly confused.
"The kiss," I explain.
"Yes, it is, and I'm so sorry. I didn't know this was going to happen," he sighs.
"But I could have stopped you instead of kissing back," I reply.
"Okay, but don't blame yourself," he says. I just nod before placing the final articles of clothing into the bag before zipping.
"Well, I better be going," I state looking up into his eyes.
"Okay, I'll try to talk to him," Aaron says.
"Thanks," I respond hugging him quickly before I left.
<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>• Yesterday, everyone was like happy Halloween. Like bitch excuse you lets not forget the real holiday, Daniel Sahyounie's 20th birthday. Some people just don't understand.😒
Well anyway 90 votes and 25 comments for an update! <>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•