Chapter 16

Rachel's P.O.V
Today, Hayes and I were going get the twins photo with Santa. Nash had volunteered to drop up off and pick us up. So right now, I am riding in the passengers seat while Hayes is squished between to baby carriers.
"Doing alright back there?" Nash asks laughing slightly as Hayes's discomfort.
"Shut up," Hayes snaps squirming around in his seat. Suddenly, Connor begins crying.
"Aww baby it's okay," Hayes coos making silly faces until Connor begins to giggle.
"Aww lil Hazey boo is growing up," Nash teases glancing back at him in the rear view mirror.
"Whatever," Hayes grumbles. Finally, we reach the mall's parking lot.
After circling around about 10 times, Nash yells out,"where the hell is a damn parking space?"
"Nash, language. There are children in the car," I scold as we continue to drive around.
"Oops, sorry. Where the heck is a dang parking place," he corrects himself. Finally after 10 minutes, we find a spot and park the car. I unbuckle and pick up both of the twins as Hayes crawls over the car seat. We walk into the mall to see people pushing past each other. I hold Connor safely in my arms, and Hayes does the same with Annalise. We go over to where Santa's workshop is and get into the line full of fighting and whining kids. Luckily after about a few minutes of bobbing Connor up and down lightly, he fell fast asleep slightly drooling on the light blue blanket hanging on my shoulder. Suddenly, something starts smelling awful, and Annalise begins wailing indicating that she has messed her diaper.
"Can you please take care of this?" Hayes says with pleading eyes.
"Fine," I sigh lightly handing him Connor making sure not to wake him up and taking a still crying Annalise from his arms. I search for the nearest restroom, and quickly find it. After changing her, I carry her back to where our place was in line to find a group of screaming gathered around Hayes who is holding a now crying Connor close to him and Nash all standing on a small bench. Once Hayes spots me in the crowd, he whispers something to Nash before handing him Connor and stepping into the crowd where he quickly disappeared into a sea of hands. He finally stumbles out next to me with his hair flying everywhere.
"I'm so sorry about this. I told them all to leave, but they won't listen," he explains obviously stressing out.
"It's fine. I understand," I assure.
"You sure?" he questions.
"Yep," I smile.
"I just wanted this to be perfect," he sighs looking down at the tiled floor.
"But it is perfect. Both of the twins are safe and unharmed, and we're all together as a family with a few extra people," I smile pulling him into a hug.
"Thanks," he says pulling me closer and laying a kiss on my lips.
"Awe," the crowd cheers making me giggle before Hayes kisses me again. After meeting several fans, a mall security comes over to us and informs us that the twins can meet Santa now. We stroll over to the chestnut wooden chair where the mall's Santa sat and place each of the twins on one of his knees. Annalise reaches up and pulls on his beard before slowly putting it in her mouth.
"No, don't do that," I scold taking the chunk of hair out of her mouth causing her bottom lip to begin trembling, but before she can begin crying, I quickly tickle her stomach making her giggle while clapping her hands. I quickly step back so they can take the picture. Once our picture developed, we look at it to find that both twins are smiling and giggling. Hayes snaps a photo of it with his phone and posts it on Instagram with the caption: @Rachel_Cole1 and I took the twins to meet Santa today. Aren't they adorable! I smile and like it before putting my phone back into my pocket.
<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>• Please follow me on Instagram @rachel_cole1 it would mean a lot because I lost over 100 followers when Instagram cleared out the spam accounts.
If you have any Christmas ideas you would like me to write comment them and I'll do as many as I can.
85 votes and 14 comments for a new chapter. <>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•