Chapter 11~ Oh, Canada~!

After we all opened our presents, Francis cooked a grand feast for all of us. I don't think that I've ever eaten that much before! Arthur offered to help cook, but Francis didn't let him near the kitchen. It was good times all around, and I didn't it want to end.

I'm in my room now, getting ready to go to sleep. But then I heard the door open and close, and Iggy was standing there. He had my AD in his hand and he looked like he wanted to talk to me about something, something that I wasn't supposed to know about. He walked over to my bed, sat down, and looked at me.

"Olivine..." He started, "I don't know where to begin. But I guess I should answer your most urgent question. Yes, I am a country, and Alfred is one too."

"...what?" I asked with a dumbfounded look.

"I am The United Kingdom of Britain and Northern Ireland. Or as everyone calls me, England. Alfred is the country of The United States Of America." He explained.

"...So... y-you are countries? How? And are F-Francis and Mattie countries t-too?" My mind tried it's hardest to comprehend this.

"Yes, we are countries, and it's a long story. I'll tell you that another day. Also, Francis is the country of France and Matthew is the country of Canada," He took a breath before he continued.

"I also think that you are a country too... or a micro-nation, capital, province, city, town, or state."

Silence wafted through the air as we found our words.

"A-Are there more c-countries in the world?" I questioned.

"Yes, there are many countries in the world, all over the world. Spread across every ocean and landform," He smiled as he placed my AD in my hands.

"Olivine, I don't want you to tell anyone else that you know this, unless they are a country," His tone turned serious as he looked me in my eyes.

"W-Why? Will something b-bad happen?" I claimed with slight worry.

"I wouldn't want to think of the possibilities... But promise me Olivine," He paused as he squeezed my hands. "Don't tell anyone you know about this until we figure out who you really are, okay?"

"Okay... I-I promise..." I said with sincerity.

"Good," His expression softened as he leaned down to kiss my forehead. "Now get some rest, you've had enough excitement for one day."

My face flushed before I found I my words. "Goodnight Iggy~"

"Goodnight Olivine."

And with that, he left my room and I drifted off to sleep.

~~

OH MAPLE!

I shot up in my bed as I realized the one thing I didn't do today:

Ask Iggy if I could go with Mattie to Canada.

He was right here too! I was having so much fun that it completely slipped my mind. How could I be so--

"Olivine?" A familiar voice softly said.

It was Mattie. He came over to my bed and rubbed his eyes.

"I realized that we forgot to ask Arthur if you could come with me. I'll just have to remind you in the morning."

My mind started to wander after he spoke his last word.

Should I tell him that I know? Iggy said that I can't tell anyone unless they're a country... well Mattie is a country. So I guess that it's alright...