Chapter 54~ The Secret Pt. 1

When the array of colors died down, I realized that I was in my Teenage Form. Once again, my clothes grew and formed around my body. I wore my usual clothing, my Canadian sweatshirt and jeans. Although, Xero looked older too... and it's making me feel weird.

She was wearing a blue wavy shirt with white polka-dots and denim shorts. Her hair wasn't barbie blonde anymore, it was a more natural light ash brown color. Her skin color changed too, it was a natural tan that made her freckles visible. The thing that stayed the same was her sea salt blue eyes.

What's this feeling in my chest? And why can't I stop looking at her? I'm feeling really weird in... a certain place. Is it because my body is older? Too many questions, not enough answers!

"Olivine? I feel weird..." Xero spoke, "and why do you look older?"

"I kinda have a Teenage Form," I admitted sheepishly. "Wait, this means that you have one too!"

"But... how? I don't understand. What do I look like?" She stood up to look at herself in the mirror that was leaning against the wall.

She gasped at her new appearance as she examined herself. When she started touching her rather large breasts, it made me really uncomfortable. They weren't abnormally large like an anime character, but they were definitely eye candy. Since she wasn't wearing a bra she had to hold them up. My mind memorized her body shape, it was plain and even, nothing out of place.

Unlike myself with envious hips, thick thighs, and a flat chest. Xero looks plain and simple while I look as complicated as a math equation. How can my lower body be round while my upper body is as flat as a board? I think the fat that was supposed to go to my breasts went straight to my thighs. I mean yeah, I'm fit, healthy, and have a magnificent ass but seriously, what do I have to do to have legit breasts?!

"Olivine?" She snapped me back into reality as she laid back onto the bed.

"Yes?" I scooted over and gazed at her.

"Come here," she patted her breasts lightly, signaling me to lay on them.

Without a second thought, I rested my head between them and instantly became comfortable. My arms wrapped themselves under her body as she became my pillow. I felt her fingers play with my hair as I played with her cushions.

"What's with you and your fascination with boobs?" She laughed.

"I don't have any but you do! Therefore, I shall play with them. They're just so squishy! Squish squish~" I explained with a little drool.

"I didn't know you were such a perv," she teased.

"Me? What about you? Making out with me after our day at the park," I sat up and towered over her.

"What? It was for research! Besides, you're quite the kisser. But don't say that it was for nothing because it wasn't, I do have feelings for you. You're really adorable," she blushed.

"Why does everybody say that? By the way, what's your secret? You said you had one. If you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine."

"Well... just... promise me something, okay?" Her gaze was wishful.

"Okay, what is it?" She was starting to scare me.

She took a deep breath, "Promise to still be my friend, okay? You're the only one that has stayed this long. Plus, you're really interesting."

"I promise to still be your friend. Now spill the beans!" I urged.

A smile grew on her face from her new found confidence, "I'm not quite a human, I'm actually a robot that was designed to look, act, and think like a human. My father created me long ago but he never turned me off. In the end... I became his life and he became mine."