Chapter 29~ In Another Life

Miss Hungary remembered to give me back my hoodie before we left. She also gave me lots of undies and costumes too. We said goodbye to them before we drove back to Ludwig's house. Although, Ludwig said that he had to do something important, so he left. It's just me and Feli.

"Bambino~" Feli called with his arms out wide.

"Sì?" I replied as he crouched down to my level.

"Do you-a want to help-a me make-a pizza for Germany?" He smiled.

"M-make a p-pizza? How do y-you make a p-pizza?"

"It easy! I'll show you!" Chimed.

We journeyed over to the kitchen and found the ingredients that we needed. Feli made sure to preheat the oven before we started to mix the dough.

~ one pizza making process later ~

"Feli! Th-They made a big m-mess!" I exclaimed as I looked upon the scattered cheese shreds and splattered tomato sauce.

The whole kitchen was covered in pizza toppings and sauce. How did this happen? Well apparently, Ludwig has three dogs and Feli has a cat. I'm old enough to know that cats and dogs don't get along too well. Somehow Pookie, Feli's cat, let the dogs inside and they ran rapidly around the pizza scented kitchen. Feli and I basically jumped onto the table for cover as the Doberman Pinscher demanded tomato sauce. The German Shepherd knocked the cheese on the floor and dove in. Then the Golden Retriever ate the pepperoni right off the table and almost devoured the dough. Feli managed to "man up" and push the dogs outside. Then he gave Pookie a bowl of milk for not eating any of our ingredients. We did end up making a pizza though... half of one... with no pepperoni.

"Germany is going to-a be so mad at us..." Feli cried in a corner.

"D-Don't be sad, l-let's clean it up t-together!" I suggested, rubbing his back in comforting circles.

"Sì..."

Good thing I wasn't wearing my dress!

~~

I changed into a maid's costume that Miss Hungary gave me. It was a short black dress with a white dress shirt under it and a white frilly apron. A black ribbon was tied around my neck and a tiny bell was placed in the middle of it. White frills stuck out from under the dress and thin white stockings hugged my legs. Cute, black Mary Janes were slipped on my feet and a black headband with white and black frills and back cat ears were placed cutely on my head.

I'm waiting for Feli to come down, he said that he was going to change into something too.

"Bambino~! Do you like-a my outfit?" He chirped as he skipped down the stairs.

He was wearing the same dress that Miss Hungary was wearing. A light olive green dress with a white apron, a red-ish pink ribbon tied around his neck, a white cap on his head (I think it's actually a bonnet), white stockings, and brown boots.

"Sì Feli~! Y-You're so p-pretty!" I ran up to him.

"Grazie bambino~!" He said as he twirled. "Are you-a ready to clean up?"

"Sì~!"

Feli brought down jugs of cleaning solution, gloves, sponges, and brooms. He handed me a broom as we ventured over to the kitchen that looked like a pizza-made tornado ran through it. I swept up the cheese shreds as Feli wiped up the tomato sauce.

~ After cleaning up ~

"I'm so-a tiiiiirrrred~!" Feli whined.

We leaned against the island of the kitchen to catch our breath. We ended up sliding down and sitting on the floor. We finally cleaned the whole kitchen, top to bottom, every nook and cranny. Ludwig should be happy that we cleaned his kitchen, I've noticed that he's kind of a neat freak.