Chapter 23~ Not My Day

We're getting into week two of my stay here. It feels like longer though, I don't want to leave. I'm having so much fun here in Canada~! Oh! I'm glad that Mattie finally confessed to Gil, they look so cute together! They act all lovey-dovey when they think I'm not looking.

Iggy has called a few times to check up on me. Mattie didn't tell him aboot my 2p fiasco though. Or the time when I got drunk... I feel like we're going to have to tell him soon.

I haven't had anymore dreams since the one with Xero, I haven't heard anymore voices either... Doesn't this mean that something big is going to happen because of it? I sure hope not, I hope my friends won't be in danger either.

~ Olivine

I closed my AD and headed downstairs. Gil must have went out because he's not here right now. Mattie's upstairs doing some paper work for his country and Kumajirou is following me.

"Who are you?" Kuma asked as I reached the last step.

"I-I'm Olivine, who a-are you?" I teased.

"I-I'm Kumajirou! Do you have amnesia?"

You should be asking yourself that...

I decided to go into the den to see what kind of video games I could play. Gil taught me how to turn on the Xbox and how to play a few games. Although, when I took one step into the doorway, Kumajirou left. He didn't say where he was going, he just turned around and left. I didn't think much of it until an annoying voice came back around.

"The fun's over Olivine, it's time you see what these countries have done," my 2p self instructed.

"Nope!" I dashed off to find Mattie, but I didn't get far until she took control of my body.

"Ah, ah, ah! Not so fast~ how about we play another game, hm? You'll like this one, you won't get hurt... physically. You remember that door that you first saw? The one with the caution tape draped all over it? Ooh I rhymed~!"

First of all, that's my thing. Second of all, I do remember. Third of all, also remember telling you that I wasn't going to go anywhere with you!

"Feisty now are we? You have no choice, come with me! The time is right! Wait, you're too young to know about that... anyways! Game... start!"

Then my body acted on its own, moving me closer to the den. She brought my body down the stairs as the lights flickered on. Nothing was out of the ordinary, except for a familiar door. It was behind the couch and it seemed out of reach. Although, I don't recall seeing a door there before... what's going on?

"That's it, all you have to do is push the couch aside. You can do it, it's not that heavy," She pressed.

I didn't really have a choice, so I did it. To my surprise, it really wasn't heavy, it's actually super light... or I'm super strong.

"Good good! Now, since I'm short on time... Allons-y~!"

Then caution tape on the door ripped off and I was pulled into its abyss. I heard it shut behind me as I entered another dimension.

Galaxies, nebulas, distant plants, and stars of all kinds surrounded me. Comets, asteroids, and unknown particles flew close to me, as if to attack me.

"Where to start... hmmm... ah! I know~! 1914, World War I. It's not as bad as World War II in my opinion, but you'll see that another day."

Then I was thrown into a battlefield. Bullets whizzed past my ear as bombs exploded one after another. Men in uniforms dove for cover, large tanks roared over the scene. Officers were shouting orders and troops were marching in unision. My body was invisible, thank goodness.