Chapter 3~ HERO!

Another tall handsome man entered the room, he had short blond hair with a cowlick sticking out of his head. His Bright blue eyes fell perfectly together with his huge childish grin that appeared on his face. He held a brown bag in his right hand and I was quizzical about its contents.

"Who are you calling to?" Iggy asked.

"No one" He said as he shut and locked the front door, "I've just always wanted to say that!" His face shined with sudden excitement.

Iggy rolled his eyes as the cute blonde's attention panned over to me.

"Whoa... rainbow eyes is awake!" He exclaimed.

Rainbow eyes? Oh! He means me.

The blonde placed his bag in the fridge before he sat in the chair adjacent to mine. He wore glasses just like Mattie did and their faces looked similar too.

They must be brothers... how cute!

"Alfred, she says her name is Olivine." Mattie said as a warm fluffy scent wafted through the air.

"Olivine? Cool name dudette! What country are you?" Alfred asked.

"Al! You can't just ask her that, she may not even be a country..." Mattie's voice was so quiet that I almost missed that last part.

"Of course she's a country! She was even dressed the the gown and ribbon. Plus, Only a country could live with that many scars and bruises."

I guess Alfred was right, I did have a lot of them. They covered my body in every visible place. Only my face was perfectly unscathed... well except for the scar that was under my right eye.

But a country? Isn't that how the land is divided? By people who have gathered together to create a place to live? I'm a country? Countries aren't humans... are they?

"She might be a capital, city, state, or town," Iggy suggested.

"I'm not missing any states though... I'm pretty sure I have all fifty." Alfred was deep in though.

"Here Olivine," Mattie placed a plate full of golden brown, fluffy, heavenly scented pancakes in front of me, "Be careful, they're a little hot."

Mattie poured a maple scented liquid on the pancakes, then he cut them into little squares for me. My mouth watered at the sight and light scent.

"Oh, let me get you some--" Was all Mattie could say before I ate with my hands. Rebel score: 2 points! Who needs utensils? Although they were a bit hot, I didn't care. They were so warm, soft, and fluffy!

But my happiness went downhill as I looked at Mattie and Alfred, they were staring at me with quizzical faces. Then I realized it, the sticky maple syrup was drizzled and all over my hands. But not just my hands, it was also running all up and down my forearms, slowly reaching the ground below. The worst part was my face, which Alfred couldn't stop laughing at. I could tell that he was thinking dirty thoughts.

"It's- It's- It's everywhere!" I managed to shout.

I heard Francey laugh and Iggy was trying so hard to keep in a chuckle. Mattie's face looked lit up with embarrassment as he grabbed me and placed my arms over the sink. With one arm he held onto my little body, and with the other he turned on the faucet, letting the warm water clean all the stickiness off my arms and face. After I was clean once again, he placed me back in my chair and sat on my left side, sitting across from Alfred.

"Let's try eating with a fork this time," Mattie softly said, "It's easy, just place the pancake on your fork and put it in your mouth."

Seems simple enough...